*whew* finally. I took TI-Freak's suggestion and moved it over to symbiotic database control with the phpBB functions. Now not only it works, but it has purty colors for mods and admins. w00t!
Yay! I like being green. Smile
Aye, green = mod, red = admin, black = regular. I also made it that it doesn't say 'Members:' when there are no members online.
Maybe you could make it so mods can pick their own custom color? All you'd have to do is edit the Update Profile template, right?
Nope, not that simple. Smile
Bah. If I knew PHP, I could so do that. Very Happy
well, congragulations, and good luck on DCS and any other procjects you are working on
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:

LOL

I am glad that I could be of some help Kerm. Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:

LOL

I am glad that I could be of some help Kerm. Smile

Thanks, you know, after all that, it took a mere 30 mins to code. Smile
Well, it is always better if you can't figure it out, set it down, tell someone who has no idea about that particular thing, and you will usually just get a logical answer.

Like: Get a bigger hammer... Laughing
Exactly. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours