Gah?! Wth?
Wow. Surprised I think that it is an unfortunate side effect of your virus.
gah! Why does this crap keep on happening to me D:
Need to borrow my orbital laser? I think it might be a good idea to just back up crucial data, reformat, and reinstall. Of course, I haven't kept up with the situation so if that's not a possibility then I don't know what to suggest.
err, I just needed to empty the cache
qazz42 wrote:
Gah?! Wth?

I think that truly makes for a fantastic new Cemetech banner. I move that we make the banner just like that.

Anyone else agree?
I've had Firefox do stuff like that on occasion, too. Clearing the cache was also the solution. Apparently, the images in the cache get mixed up. No idea why it happens. Back in my Win98/Me days, I even had this happen to desktop icons on a fairly regular basis and had to use something like TweakUI to force an icon cache clear.
Well... at least it was not a TI-Nspire CX banner like on Omni Razz (Although on Omni there were also plenty of Obliterate screenshots)
That looks pretty normal to me.

Why does this even warrant a topic, of course it isn't normal Rolling Eyes
I say we bring back the HP banner ads on ticalc.org.
Haha I remember reading about that April fools joke Travis. XD Funnily enough, that joke became real a few years later (to a certain extent).
DJ_O wrote:
Well... at least it was not a TI-Nspire CX banner like on Omni Razz (Although on Omni there were also plenty of Obliterate screenshots)

Actually there were also cemetech banners and Norton stuff....

Idk why, it just went ballistic on omni..
Who knows? Maybe next time this will happen you'll stumble on the old Hays Games board and see secret Doors CS 9 screenshots. Shock
What is Hays Games?
Some info: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/news/articles/1/14/14191.html and http://fryedsoft.bluecrimson.com/rants/hays.htm
Haha, they seem like very pretentious pricks Very Happy
They were trolls, and very successful trolls, at that. Travis, DJ, TIFreak, this thread is in general full of win. Very nice job.
What did I do to make it full of win? Shock
DJ_O wrote:
What did I do to make it full of win? Shock
You mentioned the top secret Doors CS 9 screenshots on Hays Games that I didn't want anyone to know were there. Wink
DJ_O wrote:
Haha I remember reading about that April fools joke Travis. XD Funnily enough, that joke became real a few years later (to a certain extent).

I think those ad banners (and this AFJ front page) are among some of my favorites. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours