I do debate and extemp.
You know what's fun if you're into debate? Go into a large forum, find the "existence of God" thread and argue against the majority (usually you'll end up debating atheist). It's a good exercise in seeing how many morons you can intellectually pwn, and then get them to agree you pwned them or at least drop their arguments. Cool
Yup, I love pwning people's lack of intelligence Very Happy
*Sadistic cackle* me too Evil or Very Mad
I noticed that Josh's friends keep deleting my posts. Evil or Very Mad
How about we capture him, and shoot pillows out of a cannon at him... Laughing

Don't want to seriously wound him. One can go to jail for that...

It is really fun to do that on msn chat rooms. I used to team up with people, and we would get everyone so upset that they would say something to get them kicked off. It was great! Laughing
The boards were down last time I checked. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire topic is deleted, though.
Kuro wrote:
The boards were down last time I checked. I wouldn't be surprised if the entire topic is deleted, though.

That is great... Very Happy
Personally I would just restart the topic over and over again until he got tired of it. Then I'd laugh in his face if not outright flame him. Evil or Very Mad
Happy 400 posts!

Very Happy It's offline AGAIN! Laughing
I wonder if he is going to ban our IPs, time to try and get a remote proxy (that, and then I can surf Cemetech at school, they decided to block it)
I am begining to wonder:

Are we taking this a bit too far, and enjoying ourselves a bit too much? It is great to get thieves caught, but I feel we are starting to push the line here... If things keep going, we will look no better than they... Sad

Just my two cents...
yeah, reporting stolen progs one thing, samming a forum, another
I just don't want us lookin like monsters...

And no, I am not siding with the thief...
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I am begining to wonder:

Are we taking this a bit too far, and enjoying ourselves a bit too much? It is great to get thieves caught, but I feel we are starting to push the line here... If things keep going, we will look no better than they... Sad

Just my two cents...

You have a good point. Let's leave him alone; we made our point.
well, if he submits more total shit, we should do the trial idea... i call prosecuting attorney... with Jpez as my co-counsel of course... Kerm can be the guy who gets *ahem* in the file room every tuesday...
nah, let's just leave him alone. Who knows, he might actually start making good programs. Looking at his source code, I noticed that his coding WAS getting a bit better.
Laughing Laughing You're funny, Kerm.

Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours