That would be amazing if we could get that set up, Chris. It would be nice to get a little bit more exposure for the site, and it seems that no other site is actually a part of that link up anymore.
tifreak8x wrote:
That would be amazing if we could get that set up, Chris. It would be nice to get a little bit more exposure for the site, and it seems that no other site is actually a part of that link up anymore.
Yeah, it's quite disappointing. Thomas' site is still connected, I just disconnected OTBP because of spambots, Unsyntax is still connected, but none have any activity.
Well, let's hope this breeds more activity in general for everything :p
tifreak8x wrote:
Well, let's hope this breeds more activity in general for everything :p
Absolutely! Everyone wins when we get more users. Smile
I think I've actually ceded control of the (S) tag on SAX to Swivelgames, but I probably do still have the phpBB3 sax mod around somewhere.
I would greatly appreciate being able to get a hold of that mod, if you can find it.
Hmm, I actually can't find it here anywhere, I may have lost it when I stopped hosting my website on UTI.
elfprince13 wrote:
Hmm, I actually can't find it here anywhere, I may have lost it when I stopped hosting my website on UTI.
Oh noes, I hope it's not lost for good! If it is, it probably won't be the complete end of the world to replicate it, but it'll be less fun.
The big thing is just adjusting the templates, and rewriting the database accessing stuff to use phpBB3's DBAL.
elfprince13 wrote:
The big thing is just adjusting the templates, and rewriting the database accessing stuff to use phpBB3's DBAL.
Actually, since he'd be hooking into tiSAX, the DB stuff isn't even necessary (other than the login-checking stuff in the template).
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Actually, since he'd be hooking into tiSAX, the DB stuff isn't even necessary (other than the login-checking stuff in the template).

Hmm, for some reason I remember having to do DB stuff, but maybe not.
Daniel, if you want to arrange a time, perhaps tomorrow evening, to go through everything, that would work for me.
*bump* TI-Freakware now has a fully-functional tiSAX client, thanks to my work over the past two days. I am very happy to welcome TI-Freakware to tiSAX after far, far too many years of absence!
Woo~! I concur! Thanks a ton Kerm, you da man.
tifreak8x wrote:
Woo~! I concur! Thanks a ton Kerm, you da man.
Thanks very much, tifreak8x; it was sorta fun to mess with, to be honest, although certain parts were on the quite stressful side. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours