AHelper wrote:
I could always bake a cake (I probably will), but I don't think I could get that delivered to you without parts of it being eaten.

As long as I get pictures! I'll probably bake myself a cake tomorrow haha.
Happy Birthday! Smile Hope it's awesome!
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! I hope that the upheaval and moving of the recent past are done and that your lifeis a little more calm and relaxing now. What fun things are you doing to celebrate?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Happy Birthday! Smile Hope it's awesome!

Thanks!

KermMartian wrote:
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! I hope that the upheaval and moving of the recent past are done and that your lifeis a little more calm and relaxing now. What fun things are you doing to celebrate?

Thanks!, and mostly done I guess? I still need to get a new apartment eventually, but for now its pretty good. Nothing too relaxing today, working on my old car and I have to go to work in an hour so nothing to celbrate today, I actually have no idea what I'm going to do for fun haha.
Birthday birthday! Hope it's a fun one. You should celebrate by coming and playing some Minecraft with us. Wink But seriously, what's on your agenda to enjoy the day?
Happy Birthday! Smile Hope it's swell and awesome!
Happy birthday Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Birthday birthday! Hope it's a fun one. You should celebrate by coming and playing some Minecraft with us. Wink But seriously, what's on your agenda to enjoy the day?

Remembering my password for Cemetech of course... But really I don't have any plans that I know about. I slept in and currently just plan on playing minecraft today and relaxing. Probably some recording and video editing, and hopefully putting my rc car back together. I'll try to hope over to your server today too!
Also Thanks Smile

MateoConLechuga wrote:
Happy Birthday! Smile Hope it's swell and awesome!

Thanks!
Ivoah wrote:
Happy birthday Smile

Thanks!
Happy birthday once again, good sir! What do you have planned this year?
KermMartian wrote:
Happy birthday once again, good sir! What do you have planned this year?

Thank you! But nothing really. Well, 7.2 comes out for WoW today so probably just that since I have off of work, other than errands today is a very boring day for a birthday haha.
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's an awesome one Very Happy
Merry birthday!p.s. I'm making a surprise for an admins next birthday
Happy birthday, rcfreak0! Hope it's a great one in which you can get to relax slightly.
Merry birthday! surprise
*starts lighting candles*
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Merry birthday!

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
Are you getting tired of me saying this? : P
TheLastMillennial wrote:
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Merry birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours