Raylin wrote:
Maybe I'll actually ATTEND. Surprised
I find that highly unlikely. Razz Do you actually do any sort of coding, calculator or computer, anymore? I haven't seen any projects from you in a long time.
I know, I know. I do code still. I've just lost inspiration in everything. I'm just looking for that one game that'll put me on the map, ya know?
Raylin wrote:
I know, I know. I do code still. I've just lost inspiration in everything. I'm just looking for that one game that'll put me on the map, ya know?
I think that might not be the right attitude; trying to make one huge work can be frustrating unless you start with a few smaller projects first, in my opinion. Of course, that's just me. Smile
Mm. Makes sense. Perhaps you'll see something smaller in the near future. I might make a stat-building RPG thing. :\

I dunno. I'll figure something out.
Make a Phantom Sanctuary game!
Good sir. You might just have something there.
merthsoft wrote:
Make a Phantom Sanctuary game!
Ooooh, I definitely very heartily second this! That would be a great tie-in to the book, too. Smile
Raylin wrote:
Maybe I'll actually ATTEND. Surprised

That would be nice. And glad my pic didn't show up there kermM ^.
I needed to get one with all the usual suspects, and I checked that they were ok with that too. Smile Agreed that it would be nice for Raylin to show.
Is there any way the time can be changed? Or having two sessions a month, each in a time?

This would be better for European guys.

(1) Not everybody is american;
(2) We are way more handsome;
(2) Is definitely not true; between Shaun, BrandonW, Weregoose, and myself, I think that we have the handsomeness aspect fully covered. Very Happy Regarding (1), what kind of time and date would be better to be able to include some of you Europeaners?
KermMartian wrote:
(2) Is definitely not true; between Shaun, BrandonW, Weregoose, and myself, I think that we have the handsomeness aspect fully covered. Very Happy Regarding (1), what kind of time and date would be better to be able to include some of you Europeaners?

What time does it normally start EST?
7 to 8 oclock

on average EST
If you read the OP, graphmastur, the nominal time is 8pm EST.
KermMartian wrote:
If you read the OP, graphmastur, the nominal time is 8pm EST.

although we might start earlier, and usually we don't do much unless Kerm is here XD
Haha, sadly, that seems to be true. If I AFK to play a game or do some work, everyone starts screencasting Minecraft, which kills productivity and makes Shaun angry to boot. Razz Maybe we should try scheduling a few short organized lectures during HCWP again, that was kind of cool.
Maybe that did seem to make things more productive...I remember the narwhals ..........
I agree with organized time, for me, the best solution is probably 6PM GMT 0.

For most of Europeans, the best solution would be 8PM GMT 0.
EDT is GMT-4, so 8PM GMT is 4PM EDT. That's a bit early for a weekday; I'd be in class. Maybe we could have a supplemental Sunday HCWP once a month or something?
KermMartian wrote:
EDT is GMT-4, so 8PM GMT is 4PM EDT. That's a bit early for a weekday; I'd be in class. Maybe we could have a supplemental Sunday HCWP once a month or something?

Sunday seems cool.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours