As a newly minted admin, one of my new responsibilities is archive maintenance. At the moment, this involves transferring Kerm's programs to cemetech. To this end, I have written a script so that you can enter a file's information and you get the code for the file which can be added to a database file. Because of the massive number of programs that Kerm has written, it is not an easy task to generate the code for all the programs, even with the script. Thus, I am asking for volunteers to help me out. Just ask here and I will assign you 10 programs or so to generate code for.

TO GENERATE THE CODE:
    Go to http://jpez.atspace.com/features/archive_entry_generator.htm
    Go to Kerm's Author Page in another window/tab.
    Go to the first program you're assigned.
    Copy the information into the fields in the entry generator.
      The primary path is the path to the 83+ version, the secondary path is the 83 version (IF it exists, otherwise leave blank).
      Title is the title. Description is description.
      The screenshots are 5 digit numbers. To get the number, view the screenshot and copy XXXXX into the field, where XXXXX.gif is the picture.

Submit the information, copy the result, and start over for the next program. Note that if two programs have the same title, then they are the same program.
Excellent work sire. Also feel free to post completed sections here.
Id be happy to help.....after browsing through the just the games section here, I gotta say, that it is rather buggy, 403 errors, and descriptions on the wrong games..... Surprised Sad anyway, Ill be glad to help you get stuff sorted out....
Please do. I would greatly appreciate that.
so...uh...you gonna assign me some?
Sure, I'll be online, IM me and we can talk about it.
hmmm.....probably wont be, cause Im in Maine on vacation
OK, here's what you need to do then. PM jpez for the file he last did, then use his generator script to go down my ticalc.org list and enter the data. I will then import this info into the database.
I have some questions. Is this why a lot of programs in the archives give an error that says file not found? And do you need to have specialized technical knowledge to take part of ths project?
Nope, it's very simple. Just pm jpez and he'll hook you up.
Ok but you didn't answer part one. Jon said this project involves transferring Kerm's files to Cemetech. Is this the reason why some programs give an error that says file not found when I try to download them?
Most of Kerm's progs aren't downloadable here yet because the script is not complete...
Yup, the error 403s are some weird configuration with my webhost; I hope to resolve them all when I get all my files transfered to the dynamic filesystem.
>> All 403's resolved
>> http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php
>> http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/basic/programs/achat83p.zip

Smile More to come.
>>http://www.cemetech.net/programs/archives.php?mode=file&path=/83/basic/games/test.zip

Here's the current featurelist.

Cemetech Archives Features