I've been inching along with FreeBuild. Got started on the colour manager today.
Yay Freebuild progress!
elfprince13 wrote:
I've been inching along with FreeBuild. Got started on the colour manager today.
I know, but we need to destroy all your schoolwork so that you can mile along! But woo progress, good job. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
I know, but we need to destroy all your schoolwork so that you can mile along! But woo progress, good job. Smile

True dat!
Looks nice! Smile But unfortionatly I just have a TI-84+ Razz
Sorunome wrote:
Looks nice! Smile But unfortionatly I just have a TI-84+ Razz
that's ok, our (or at least my) goal is to make a bunch of programs so that people get a Prizm Smile
Merth, I'd say our, based on reading my rant. Smile Which reminds me that I still want to contact the TI executives I was mentioning and see what they have to say about their abandonment of the community. Sorunome, quite all right, we're still a TI site too. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours