yay Smile
w00t! Congrats.
that's what i said...

I was so happy... i got an excuse to yell "Objection! Hearsay!", i got an excuse to use the phrase "making a mockery of these proceedings", and best of all, the chix practically followed me around all day today Smile
w00t! Very Happy Especially the chix part.
people i've never met walked up to me at lunch today and said congratulations... it was the strangest thing i've ever seen...
That's awesome, same with me after my SAT score came in, dunno how people found out.
Kerm double posted! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

heh... it isnt hard to find out... i dont think...

unfortunately, the certificate is no longer in my possession... i gave it to my Criminal Justice teacher/Mock Trial Coach, because it's thanks to her that i won it...
Hmm...I won the debate in my class, and all I got was...um...nothing Laughing

I'm good at arguing with people Very Happy
Laughing What dp, btw? Did you delete it; if so, thanks. Smile
good job. Too bad I never got anything from Mock Trial last year (yours is early, our doesn't occur till Feb, unless it wasn't first round
eeep... being a lawyer is NOT about arguing... it's about asking questions in a manner to create sufficient feelings in the jury...

Quote:

It is the job of the prosecution to build a wall of bricks. It is the job of the defense to remove just one brick from that wall.
Shock Deep.
yeah... and it's going into my opening or closing next year... muhaha
Hehe....that should be interesting. Smile
Quote:
It is the job of the prosecution to build a wall of bricks. It is the job of the defense to remove just one brick from that wall.

Just one brick? Ooooooh...that says a lot Razz Laughing
Do LEGO bricks count?? Very Happy
I don't think so.

innocent until proven guility beyond a resonable doubt

prive guilty-the birck wall
one brick-the resonable doubt
alex10819 wrote:
Quote:

Funny how arguing with some people in mock trial is like arguing with a wall of bricks. Rolling Eyes
Laughing Still, I'd break through the wall with a tank Wink
well, that's what "J team" tried to do to us... they tried to use humor to win the case... all that did was give me an excuse to say "Objection! Your Honor, the defense is attempting to make a mockery of these proceedings"... (i loved this judge...)... judge looks at the J team, looks at their witness and says "The witness may consider himself warned... if it happens again i'm subtracting 15 points for unprofessional conduct"...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours