http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/04/27/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf source: CNN

There it is, the obsolete, no longer issued, not legally required for anything in any county on this planet, long-form birth certificate these people have been b-tching about. But this won't shut them up. In order for this issue to go away, the racists on the right would need to accept that a black man is President, and that will never happen. Look at the blogs, they're already calling it a forgery and "asking questions" about why it took so long. And to add sprinkles on top of this already gargantuan pile of horse sh-t, Donald Trump just took credit for getting it released. Oh, and now he's b-tching about the President's education and "asking questions" about how he got into Harvard. He's now asking for that documentation as well. This isn't going to end. These people are racist bigots, they're never going to be satisfied as long as a black man is in office, and there's always going to be another document they need to prove his legitimacy. We should just lynch these f--kers and move on.
DShiznit wrote:
There it is, the obsolete, no longer issued, not legally required for anything in any county on this planet, long-form birth certificate these people have been b-tching about. But this won't shut them up. In order for this issue to go away, the racists on the right would need to accept that a black man is President, and that will never happen. Look at the blogs, they're already calling it a forgery and "asking questions" about why it took so long.

They are going a bit far with the birth thing, but I think they're just pissed at the healthcare bill and want to get rid of it in any way possible. Even if it just makes them look stupid. Trump's the perfect guy to do it too, seeing how dramatic he makes everything look.

DShiznit wrote:
And to add sprinkles on top of this already gargantuan pile of horse sh-t, Donald Trump just took credit for getting it released.

He pretty much takes credit for everything, so not much surprise there Razz

http://www.theonion.com/articles/trump-unable-to-produce-certificate-proving-hes-no,20250/
I was taking some pictures with my photography rigging and got behind some guy with this taped on the back of his camper.

Added link to photo for date stamp Razz
I would brick that window so freaking fast...
Obama also released his birth video:
I liked some of the jokes made at that dinner, both this time and in the past. It always felt un-presidential to me(especially with him dropping the f-bomb at the last one) but I'm not sure that's a bad thing...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours