Another little project I've been working on: Calcley, a tool for ASM/Axe programmers. Right now the only finished part is the hex editor (default mode), which lets you edit bytes (press ENTER on bytes $8000 and above), view memory (+/- to shift 256 bytes), and jump to an address.

Then there's the info panel (press I to access it), which shows you information about the current address in memory. It shows the byte's address, value, character, token, and disassembly. That last one is what I'm actively working on; most of the main table (not including CB and ED instructions) is supported so far, and I'm working on the rest.

Once I get that finished I'll make another viewing mode for disassembly and a fourth one to show token values (sort of like a BASIC program viewer). Then I'll move on to the actual UI (it definitely needs some sort of a main menu), and add a VAT parser when I get around to it. It's basically planned to be a full debugging suite, but as I said the only part I actually have done is the hex editor Smile
Cool, but it looks a lot like squidgetx's hex editor.
So it does. His is more complete now too Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours