comicIDIOT wrote:
What last name will the baby adopt?
Traditionally, mine. No reason why it won't still adopt my last name, as Megan will as well shortly after Smile
I'll come on the magic Cemetech tour bus if it's making a stop in Australia.
Come to think of it, it'd be an epic bachelors event right before the wedding Razz haha. If we have the money at the time, it really would be an awesome idea ^^,

Then we could just fly everyone back out XD

That'd all be hella-expensive though haha.
swivelgames wrote:
LOL. Actually, it was our first night living together. Best night I've had in quite a long time (unrelated to the x-rated happenings). That's as far as I'll go, though Wink

But Dshiznit needs his sexy stories to get off too.

But really, I think he might be asking for....advice?
Lucas W wrote:
My advice?

1) Find a woman you absolutely adore, and who absolutely adores you.
2) Spend 110% of the time you're with her making sure she's happy and cared for, while making sure your needs are met as well.
3) Don't end the relationship... Ever. Something happens? Work it out. Don't be a coward. Just cause she hurt you doesn't mean the world's gonna end.
4) Love truly unconditionally. And no matter what, be behind her every step of the way.
6) Get a job
5) Get married
7) ... Don't worry about getting lucky. That's not what it should ever be about.

You can take my corny advice however you like, but I encourage you to take it literally and seriously. Life can actually be pretty amazing if you let go of all regrets, guilt, and shame, and truly forgive (no matter what... again, don't be a coward. Work it out.).

It doesn't mean all this isn't hard. It takes patience and determination, and an actual *want* for a relationship.

Now, I'm sure since Lucas here wanted my advice, it was for the same thing yet totally different. But the last advice I'm going to give anyone is advice on how to "get lucky" and whore around.

...meow :3
I believe (6) should come before (5). Wink

Regardless, I have to second Swivel's advice. Even though I'm not one to be talking on the matter, it only makes logical sense. Smile

Also, I'd like to throw in one little tidbit: save the you-know-what for post-marriage. The last thing you want is to be left wondering if you like your ladyfriend (or guyfriend) for their personality or the ... erm... physiological benefits.
Swivelgames, I still envy you you lucky sonuvagun
TsukasaZX wrote:
I believe (6) should come before (5). Wink

Regardless, I have to second Swivel's advice. Even though I'm not one to be talking on the matter, it only makes logical sense. Smile
Indeed. Oops ^^,

TsukasaZX wrote:
Also, I'd like to throw in one little tidbit: save the you-know-what for post-marriage. The last thing you want is to be left wondering if you like your ladyfriend (or guyfriend) for their personality or the ... erm... physiological benefits.
[size=7]Swivelgames, I still envy you you lucky sonuvagun[/size
THIS! Most definitely. Having sex before marriage isn't just because you don't want to get the other pregnant, but because there's a major attraction built up to the first person you participate with. It can be dangerous, especially for those like my older sister who lost it to an abusive boyfriend. It makes it that much harder to get out of a toxic relationship (the only reason you should seek to end a relationship: toxicity).

And thanks, Keith XD
swivelgames wrote:
Lucas W wrote:
My advice?

1) Find a woman you absolutely adore, and who absolutely adores you.
2) Spend 110% of the time you're with her making sure she's happy and cared for, while making sure your needs are met as well.
3) Don't end the relationship... Ever. Something happens? Work it out. Don't be a coward. Just cause she hurt you doesn't mean the world's gonna end.
4) Love truly unconditionally. And no matter what, be behind her every step of the way.
6) Get a job
5) Get married
7) ... Don't worry about getting lucky. That's not what it should ever be about.

You can take my corny advice however you like, but I encourage you to take it literally and seriously. Life can actually be pretty amazing if you let go of all regrets, guilt, and shame, and truly forgive (no matter what... again, don't be a coward. Work it out.).

It doesn't mean all this isn't hard. It takes patience and determination, and an actual *want* for a relationship.

Now, I'm sure since Lucas here wanted my advice, it was for the same thing yet totally different. But the last advice I'm going to give anyone is advice on how to "get lucky" and whore around.

...meow :3

Pretty much QFT, but I'd like to add that before anything else, your s.o. should be your best friend. Also, learn to communicate really well with them, and hold nothing back.
elfprince13 wrote:
Pretty much QFT, but I'd like to add that before anything else, your s.o. should be your best friend. Also, learn to communicate really well with them, and hold nothing back.
Most definitely! Communication is definitely key to a relationship.
TsukasaZX wrote:
The last thing you want is to be left wondering if you like your ladyfriend (or guyfriend) for their personality or the ... erm... physiological benefits.

That really isn't hard for me, I don't have any real physiological benefits over the next guy. Sad

Lucas W wrote:
But Dshiznit needs his sexy stories to get off too.

No I do not. Suffice it to say I already have more than most people could use in a lifetime.
swivelgames wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
QF to the T on what Elfprince said. Unfortunately, the best-friendship may be originally fuelled by your (or her, I guess) one-sided love, but I think if it's meant to be, the pieces will eventually fall into place, as they did for me, at least for now.
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
QF to the T on what Elfprince said. Unfortunately, the best-friendship may be originally fuelled by your (or her, I guess) one-sided love, but I think if it's meant to be, the pieces will eventually fall into place, as they did for me, at least for now.

Dramatic Plot Twist! Kerm breaks up with his best friend and falls in love with his worst enemy.
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Dramatic Plot Twist! Kerm breaks up with his best friend and falls in love with his worst enemy.

Kerm's porking the TI-Cares rep? holy crap!
Haha, despite my uncomfortableness with you using the term "porking" either on Cemetech or in reference to me, I'm quite amused to the point of audible laughter that you picked the TI-Cares team as my worst enemies. Let's try to keep this on-topic though.
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, despite my uncomfortableness with you using the term "porking" either on Cemetech or in reference to me, I'm quite amused to the point of audible laughter that you picked the TI-Cares team as my worst enemies. Let's try to keep this on-topic though.

Sorry Swivel for the off-topicness.

@Kerm

This is a real ad shown here, during prime time too.
Thank you for the conversation killer there Lucas Razz

On a more serious note, I was just hired for a job as a Senior PHP Developer for a company out in Irving, TX. So I'll have no problem supporting this new family! Smile
Very fun! Wish I had more supportive words :/
swivelgames wrote:

On a more serious note, I was just hired for a job as a Senior PHP Developer for a company out in Irving, TX. So I'll have no problem supporting this new family! Smile
Many congratulations! I hope that it's a very fun job as well as very fulfilling. I also hope that all your new life changes won't totally tear you away from us. Smile
swivelgames wrote:

That's awesome. You probably have more PHP experience than anyone else on this board, so I'd say you deserve the title =)
Thanks a lot, everyone! Smile

It was an awesome opportunity I was able to take advantage of!
elfprince13 wrote:
That's awesome. You probably have more PHP experience than anyone else on this board, so I'd say you deserve the title =)
Thanks very much, Thomas. I really appreciate it ^^,

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours