If I have space for the routines, I'll support Ion/MOS, maybe even DoorsCS if you'll let me Wink
And I'll allow execution of programs both in and out of Flash.
SirCmpwn wrote:
If I have space for the routines, I'll support Ion/MOS, maybe even DoorsCS if you'll let me Wink
If you support only the GUI API, you'll need about 12-16KB, so that's probably prohibitive. Smile Things like the RunProg routine make things ten times more complicated, because then you end up having to essentially reproduce the entire shell you're supporting. Best of luck; any progress since that screenshot?
KermMartian wrote:
SirCmpwn wrote:
If you support only the GUI API, you'll need about 12-16KB, so that's probably prohibitive. Smile Things like the RunProg routine make things ten times more complicated, because then you end up having to essentially reproduce the entire shell you're supporting. Best of luck; any progress since that screenshot?

A little progress, but not much. And I was thinking of something more like a wrapper, that plugs other shell routines into DwarfVM routines.
Since at least Doors CS and MirageOS support the RunProg call, you could load Doors CS into Bank 1 and invoke its RunProg call, I suppose.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours