Hey,

When I compile this, I get it working for wabbit, but not for my calc, while they are using the same OS. It is supposed to be a small menu, in which you can go through the options with < and >.
The code is here...http://pastebin.com/vzRXnt59
I hope you can help me out with this.

Greetings, Arriopolis.
Can you be more specific about what works on WabbitEmu that doesn't work on your real TI-83+?
When I run my program on WabbitEmu, I can scroll between the options of the small menu by using the > and the < arrows. When I run it on the calculator though, the inverted text does not move at all, so no different option is selected. The Enter key does work as it should do.
I'm trying to think what could be causing that, and I'm drawing a blank. Are you running the program via Doors CS's HomeRun feature in both places? Have you tried a RAM clear on both calculators to make sure they're runing under the same conditions?
I'm not running it with the homerun feature, but I open DCS and then open it using the mouse.
EDIT: I found out that after a RAM clear it works!Razz
arriopolis wrote:
I'm not running it with the homerun feature, but I open DCS and then open it using the mouse.
EDIT: I found out that after a RAM clear it works!Razz
That's great to hear, and I am of course glad to hear that my suggestions did the trick. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours