Hi!

I'm new to the TI 84 gaming scene so I'm not sure if theres a port of Doom for the TI-84 Plus CE like there is for the non color versions.

Thanks!
Unfortunately, there is not, to my knowledge.
also the one on the monochrome calcs is impressive given the limitations, but not the most playable
There was an attempt at one back in 2018.

I don’t think it got very far though.
The closest you'll get to that is patrickdavidson's Cellar 3D, which has a basic raycasting engine that seems to work fairly well and some enemies. Besides that, there have been a number of attempts throughout the years, but none of them have succeeded as of yet.
Michael2_3B wrote:
There was an attempt at one back in 2018.

I don’t think it got very far though.

Lol this guy basically disappeared.
PaD's Cellar3D is the closest so far. Actually interesting that there aren't more raycasters (there are more on the B&W calcs!)

There are a few attempts at an actual DOOM style engine and I believe Zaalane is/was working on something too?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours