http://www.theonion.com/articles/update-giant-bin-laden-destroys-new-york-washingto,20536/?utm_source=recentnews

According to Onion, America's most trusted News source, a giant Bin Laden emerged from the Atlantic this week and wreaked havoc on New York City. Suspected to be the by-product of nuclear waste dumped in the ocean from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear plant in Japan, the 800 foot terrorist has been unleashing his revenge on a stunned U.S. populous. None of the military's weapons have been effective so far, and only seem to be making the creature stronger. He's already flattened New York and Washington, and is reportedly moving on to the Seal Team Six headquarters in Virginia. God help us all.

On a more serious note, should I recreate this in video game form?
Quote:
On a more serious note, should I recreate this in video game form?

YES. That would truly be a game I would waste my life playing.
I was actually thinking of making it a bonus level in a game I'm already working on but can't discuss here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours