Not wanting to do the graphiks, thats why I asked secondly for a graphikler......it would be cool if someone could do that, even thought my friend also does some graphik stuff. Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Not wanting to do the graphiks, thats why I asked secondly for a graphikler......it would be cool if someone could do that, even thought my friend also does some graphik stuff. Smile
I think some of us would be more than happy to design you some sprites. Smile Could you be more specific about what sprites you need, and what sizes?
Well, sizes is easy: I got a 8x8m figure in a 8x8 world, so 8x8 sprites or some larger sprirtes that consist out of 8x8 ones......well, the sprites may have gray. I think I need first a sprite of a unique npc..... hope you get what I mean! Smile
OH, and I would need a 8x8 sprite with a basked of a fish in it.
EDIT: I need also a 8x8 BBQ
Ok, just noted something: I used the modified header to executed archieved programs, so:

Code:
::DCS6
:<64-hex char>
::A
:Sub-program names
::
:<code>

well, and I just noticed that it just copies all the program into ram and when exeting back into rom. Well, as my program is so big, I get now MEM errors. So I ask now: Is there any way to REALLY execute a program from rom, or any way if you use "prgXXX" it works like the normal program thing, just it puts the current program into rom and the program you're calling into ram, and the same with "Return"?
Well, If there isn't such a way, could maybe someone make such a mini-lib? Maybe it is even a good Idea for the DCSBLibs?
Ok, I think I don't see a point in contiuuing this project if I can't executed archieved programs.
The TI Basic Parser works in a way that you can't run programs from the ROM. Because the page for the parser has to be in one of the memory banks, you can't have another ROM page open. You can use Celtic III to copy a program to RAM and run it (might be xLib, actually). You then have the ability to remove that program from RAM. So, if you needed to, you could copy the programs to RAM when you needed, run them, and remove them, that way you could keep track of what is in RAM.
Well, there is one problem: The command RETURN returns to the program that has called that one, and so it varies and so I don't know what program to put into ram. Maybe someone could program such a thing for me.......(must be fast, so asm)
Well, I just wanted to say that I made this project alive again, but with one difference: I'm now making it in Axe! Currently I'm re-making all the sprites. Smile
I have now the first progress of this project in Axe!
I experimented with two kinds of getting the key: once with getkey() and once with getkey->VARIABLE. The pro of the second one is that it doesn't matter if you stop pressing the key at the wrong time (believe me, it just happens if you REALLY want it to, you have to try then out a bit). Ok, I also made a screenie! The app TheQues1 is the one where the Keypress is stored into a variable, TheQuest is the one that uses getkey().
Cool Game.
But i think i'm already knowing this. Very Happy
oninoni wrote:
Cool Game.
But i think i'm already knowing this. Very Happy
You should Introduce Yourself in the relevant topic. Sorunome: did you make that tile engine all by yourself?
Yes. I just had to ask how to restore data. And now I use e.g.

Code:
:[446584->A
:[325945
etc.

Well, and I wanted to ask how it is better to porgram in axe: with getkey(number) ot with getkey->Variable and then work with that variable?
Any Axe experts care to weigh in on this? I'm afraid that I don't know the answer.
Sorunome wrote:
Yes. I just had to ask how to restore data. And now I use e.g.

Code:
:[446584->A
:[325945
etc.

Well, and I wanted to ask how it is better to porgram in axe: with getkey(number) ot with getkey->Variable and then work with that variable?

getKey() is faster than getKey->Variable, so you should use getKey().
This looks great! Very Happy Nice job Sorunome! I especially like the houses Evil or Very Mad
Ashbad wrote:
I especially like the houses Evil or Very Mad
haha, I haven't forgotten yet to give you credits. Smile

EDIT: I'll use getkey->variable, because it happens sometimes that you release the key at the wrong time and then the program acts very abnormal, and I don't see any speed difference.
BIG UPDATE: I just uploaded a pre-beta to the cemetech archives, it can be found here! I now use getkey() as I noticed that it REALLY is faster....but if you test it you may notice, that if you release the key in the wrong moment it acts a bit wired (be calm, its just that the figure looks in the wrong direction, or that the figure is off the screen. If the figure is off the screen just simply press [CLEAR]. Smile But that doesn't happen to often, it happens most if you try to do so. And here's the screenie! :
Looks epic!
Very nice Smile ... I think it's awesome that stuff like this can be made from the TIOS program editor now Smile
Wow it's really beautiful !

Very fast and nice graphics with grayscale... Impressive!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours