Thanks a lot guys! And btw, I already found out a way to fix the bug mentioned! Smile
NEW UPDATE! I just finished the text-engine and I thought I'll make then a screen-shot. All I have to do now if I want to display text is store it into a string and start a subroutine. It automatic makes more pages where you scroll through and in dialogues puts the name a bit more left and automatic breaks a row! You can also go already into the houses. I have now more done than in the basic version, but this one uses less space on the calc! Here's a screenie:
Looks great! The houses look somewhat Zelda/Pokemon-esque to me, but that could easily be because there aren't too many different ways to draw a house in that few pixels. I'm impressed at the fast progress you're making, and I still maintain that you should write a German version. Wink
Haha, good choice of string to display! Smile
This looks really good, the development of your game is going really fast! I'm looking forward to try this game.
Thanks! To the German version: Maybe I'll make one, dunno yet. And I wanted to ask whether I should upload this version.
Wow, looks great Sorunome Very Happy nice progress. See, aren't you glad you didn't drop this now? Wink I know at least I am.

EDIT: oh and I forgot to mention, I like the new tiles you made for things like inside the houses and such. They look great!
Could someone please make me some sprites? I could need river sprites, all curves and a horicontal one and a vertikal one and a horizontal brige over the river and, again a vertikal one. It would be great if anyone could make them. (Grayscale sprites are welcome) Of cource I would give credits. Smile
BIG UPDATE! I made now the map scrolling! You can go into houses, you can read signs and I already started with the stats bar at the bottom! Check out the screenshot!
Very impressive job, Sorunome! This is looking great Smile the stats bar is woven in there nicely -- not too big, not too small, and not intrusive. The one thing I suggest is that you stabilize the grayscale rendering some so that it doesn't flash as much -- but I guess you should worry about that a bit later, since the more stuff you add into the renderloop will ruin the stabilization again anyways. Good luck!
Well, the loop where youu are in when you press no key is just
Code:
:Repeat getKey
:DispGraph^r   //radian r
:End

And I seriously don't know how to improve that so the grayscale is less flickery.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours