I got sick of Kerm's boring Cemetech style, so I went ahead and made my own (CemetechJPez). Try it out!
Just to clarify, that's Profile-->Style-->Cemetech JPez
That's cool. I like how the quote and code boxes have the red on grey; it really makes it stand out well. I think I will use this style for a little while Good Idea
Indeed, I may even import sections of it into the regular forum stylesheet...
OMG it even changes the front page look SWEET!!
It does look fairly cool, though it would be nice if the left table and upper border would take on the same background color...
Yeah, Jon, it's acutally global...
Yes, I noticed...you need to PHPify the sidebar, Kerm.

I'm glad everyone seems to like it. Smile
i'm only seeing a change it the background color Confused
there is also some text color changes, mods and admins have a very similar color
I like it. Aside from the background color making my screen look like there's something wrong with it it's really good.
The sidebar IS PHP, I just didn't make the font schemes on it color-driven. Smile
either way, it is ok, I am not too big of a fan though.
Of the new template you mean?
yes, that is exactly it
What do you think of the old/usual template?
KermMartian wrote:
What do you think of the old/usual template?

erm...it would appear that your site is "breaking apart" now - i'm getting a bunch of mis-renders in Fx 1.5 (things like colapsed margins/improper spacing/alignment - i'll take a screenshot if you need...); probably due to the hundred or so errors on the page....

but in response to your question, i find the default theme very drab and boring...
1.5RC3 is actually rendering it better and faster than ever for me. A screenie would be good.
well..thats odd - hitting print-screen causes it to "self-heal", and end up looking like it should Confused (probably because i'm using distributed binaries instead of self-compiled - unfortunately it had some fatal errors during compiling...heh)
Ahhhh, that could be it Very Happy
Weird, sometimes I hate when errors magically fix themselves because then I can't learn from my inadvertant error. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours