I'm on the Chrome beta channel and I have these spaces too. Interestingly enough there are also spaces in view-source pages (when you press Ctrl+U/Cmd+U).

KermMartian wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:
That opens the doors for abuse, and at the very least confusion. Or use Chrome 13.0.782.41 Beta, I don't see any code scroll bars, even on my giant code block post in the "Minecraft, Anyone?" topic. Even if I did see them, I wouldn't mind.
I see a very nice-looking scrollbar on that. Does Chrome ignore max-height, then? Sad

What? I hope not...
I have to say the new code tags are looking very good, what about a "Select All" link in parentheses in front of "Code" to select all code.

Either way, very good job, thanks!!!
ephan wrote:
I have to say the new code tags are looking very good, what about a "Select All" link in parentheses in front of "Code" to select all code.

Either way, very good job, thanks!!!
I could give that a try, although it might be hard. Deep, Ephan, yes, I'll eventually solve the Prettify problems, but not today. I'd welcome any assistance with it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours