That makes at least 7 sane people people in the TI community. Out of ...oh...twenty thousand or so?
yeah, we are a select few.
Well, no one ever said everyone else is up to our standards. Smile
Then I'll say it. Just Joking Very Happy
Well, I'll have to agree with you then. Smile
Has anyone noticed the enourmous discussion about you over at UTI. It's kinda funny that they're making a huge deal out of this when Kerm hasn't even posted in the topic. Kerm, I advise you to continue not posting in that topic. It will only add more fuel to the fire at this point Good Idea
Excellent point.
I have to wonder though...Why do you bother posting your projects on MaxCoderz. It seems like they're always mean to you when you do? Confused
i think you should post aobut source coder, but not 3D BASIC engines and calcnet stuff
xlibman wrote:
I think you should post aobut source coder, but not 3D BASIC engines and calcnet stuff

Yeah, so you mentioned. Fair enough. Smile
on that side note why arent u in #ltwttf and #tcpa anymore? Sad I did !seen KermM on the botnet and it said you havent joined for a whole week Sad
I've been having trouble getting on efnet...
oh I see, did u tried going at irc.choopa.net or irc.dkom.at instead of efnet?
Actually, I just tried my regular connection and it worked yesterday. Weird...
personally, i have my bot using irc.nac.net, it never lets me down Smile
Quote:
Has anyone noticed the enourmous discussion about you over at UTI. It's kinda funny that they're making a huge deal out of this when Kerm hasn't even posted in the topic. Kerm, I advise you to continue not posting in that topic. It will only add more fuel to the fire at this point Good Idea

Ahh...memories of UTI...was looking through some of the old topics...
Yeah, the good old days. Smile
i didn't and never will sign...J/K...just 2 lazy...
lol...I was about to insert a couple of Surpriseds Smile
or lot of you need a shock emoticon here...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours