How much is that percentage-wise though? What were the respective scores in seconds?
i don't remember, but it was somewhere around 10vs11 (on a SE)

try it yourself, and find out, i'm sure you have a TI-84+ Razz
I should, I have an 84+SE, but speed wise, no difrence between 84+ and 84+SE

Also, could we move this entire thing to a new topic, this one is getting similar problems to the others on the site before the shut down.
Let's move back to the original topic, "TIPS AND TRICKS", not "bicker over implicit/explicit logic" (just a suggestion)
You know, it showed a second page to this topic, though nothing is there (gives that no posts exist error). I wonder if the database is corrupt. Also, according to the admin panel, the phpbb needs updating...
The missing scond page is why I am saying we should move the posts to a new topic.
Kerm kind of implied this trick in a recent post:
If A and B are booleans, then replace any statements reading "If A and B" with "If AB"
You can put quotation marks in strings by creating a program like so:

Code:
Input Str2
Disp Str2
[/code]
jpez wrote:
Kerm kind of implied this trick in a recent post:
If A and B are booleans, then replace any statements reading "If A and B" with "If AB"

no, "if A and B" is faster than "If AB"

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours