Thank you for the offer, but it is time that I learn php. Smile
And what better way to learn than to build my very own archive script? Very Happy
Indeed. Are you gonna make it DB-driven? If so, do you plan on multipath, rating, or review support?
Definitely add review support and rating support, but I am not sure about the database thing yet...
You're going to continue using your clicks.php for dl stats though, right?
great, this means a new system for me to learn also. I hope you don't make it too complicated

btw, 1900 posts
lol, well, php can read and write to txt files, so in a sense, it will be like the links.cgi file that Kerm made, just with the download count built in... Smile
Cool. I really should finish my archives PHP script with mysql support so Jon and elfprince can input the data they've been compiling...
then I could use it or something
speaking of webpages, new design for my site
http://www.rivereye.net/new

Tell me what you think
Surely superior to the current design. 9.5/10 for the blurry logo
yeah, talked to the creator and we got is solved, did some changes too, should be good now

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours