Seems like it doesn't work in mobile mode.
Can I have a irc server and stuff so I can add it in AndroIRC?
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:

By "it doesn't work", I assume you mean SAX?

Anyways, info you'll likely need:

HostName: irc.efnet.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #cemetech

That's likely all you'll need to supply for the client to hook up.
Ah. It uses efnet.
Thanks Very Happy
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
Actually, if you scroll to the bottom of the page, there should be a SAX link there. Are you saying that that doesn't work?
Shock
I didn't see that...
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
Shock
I didn't see that...
And does it work for you? If you have any comments or suggestions on the mobile site, by the way, I'm sure that comicIDIOT would be happy to see a post on the subject in one of the Cemetech6Mobile threads. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
Shock
I didn't see that...
And does it work for you? If you have any comments or suggestions on the mobile site, by the way, I'm sure that comicIDIOT would be happy to see a post on the subject in one of the Cemetech6Mobile threads. Smile
I would! There's actually a form you can submit to, so all the suggestions and bugs don't get lost within the pages, as I'm sure a few already have.
So there is; I had totally forgotten about that. I still wish we could resolve the rendering problems on my phone, but in all honesty, it's a year and a half old, and I wouldn't be surprised if I eventually ended up with a smarter or even Android phone in the nearish future.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours