Which console do you prefer?
Xbox 360
 100%  [ 2 ]
Playstation 3
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Hello there. I'm here with a different type of project this time; the most highly-detailed and inclusive video game grading rubric ever devised. Yes. Just yes. You know you wanna help. Imagine a VGGR done via collaboration by a bunch of coders... It's gonna be awesome...

So, ya. Post your ideas here. Please?
You'll need to open up your security restrictions so the public can read that, or make a page.

Replayability, controls, story and gameplay mechanics are great elements. Graphics is a traditional point of the rubric but i've never been a fan of it. What about games that are low on graphics by default (small team, budget, choice)?
Security restrictions?

And thanks for your contribution
On Facebook. I can't view the comment you linked to because your security restrictions on Facebook do not permit non-friends from viewing your posts.

If you were to make a page, you won't need to ease off on any of your security settings.
Oh. Well the Facebook post isn't important. I'll just remove the link

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours