theelitenoob wrote:
I'm fine with no code for the access system, i just need help drawing the
textbox/prompt in the middle of the screen using code, the rest i can do myself Smile
May I recommend something like this?

Code:
:sum(9
:sum(7,2,8,8,"2050F888F8","CALC LOCKED
:sum(7,4,1,1,0,"ENTER PASSWORD:
:sum(7,18,1,10,50,8,""
:sum(7,7,20,30,"UNLOCK
:sum(12,45,32,4
:sum(10

This opens the GUI stack, pushes a small window, a text line, a password input box, and a button, then calls the mouse and finally closes the GUI stack. The results of the password entry will be in string Str4.
Almost Smile
Could you somehow make it accept enter instead of a mouse and button? I also need a smaller box, or have the textbox and label in the center of the window. Thanks!

Also thanks for the help so far!
Sorry for being picky, i'm just super unfamiliar with the SDK and it makes hardly any sense at all Sad

I'll write some password manager and hashing system
to secure the password now! Thanks for all the help!
If you take a look at this page, you should be able to very, very easily see how to move the items inside the small window around. See if you can match up the arguments in the sum(7 commands so you can see which are X, Y, width, etc:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=BasicLibs:PushGUIStack
Thanks!
Now to modify it!
However, i can't find how to make it get input from enter?
Is there something else i have to modify for that?
Got what I needed this can be locked now!
Thanks for all the help guys!
theelitenoob wrote:
Got what I needed this can be locked now!
Thanks for all the help guys!
We don't do things like that here. Smile Topics stay open when at all possible so that if other people have similar questions about the same topic, or you have follow-up questions, there's a good place to discuss it. Also, please Introduce Yourself!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours