» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
I have one more with them, and one other that I've finished for them, presage home game tickets, that I think I may watermark before uploading to the masses.

Nothing else at the moment, pretty glad to, I like having free time Very Happy
comicIDIOT wrote:
I have one more with them, and one other that I've finished for them, presage home game tickets, that I think I may watermark before uploading to the masses.

Nothing else at the moment, pretty glad to, I like having free time Very Happy
That's fair enough, I can respect that. And I definitely agree on the watermarking for the sake of protecting the intellectual property on which you worked so hard. Smile
Haha, I don't mind it getting used. I just don't want duplicate/counterfeit tickets floating about. I'm sure that's a very small thing to worry about, but I also didn't upload the backside.
Ah, fair enough. And as minimal of a concern as it is know, I'm sure one day it shall be. Smile
*bump* Something that randomly occurred to me today. It's simple. We spill the bat man.

I don't get it.
_player1537 wrote:
I don't get it.

I'm too lazy to make my own post so instead I quote other people and then don't say anything new
This bookmark from the Dark Knight should explain it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRK541tosfI&t=1m50s
I think he said "Kill" not spill.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I think he said "Kill" not spill.
Yes, this is a pun on that, hence the batman cup. >_< You guys are deliberately making this not funny, aren't you? Very Happy
I don't think we found it funny Neutral
*bump* Aes_ would like critiques on the following logo. I suggested better blending/antialiasing around the flames to remove the white edges.

KermMartian wrote:
*bump* Something that randomly occurred to me today. It's simple. We spill the bat man.

Very nice, Kerm.
Thanks Kerm. I have a newer version that I showed fishbot. but I just got home from an all night lock in, and I am beat. So I will post it when I wake up. Good night, errr, morning.
Here is my latest version of the logo. I may remove a couple layers of text though. I have not decided yet.

I agree the white line around the images is a bit choppy. As well as the reflection. If it was a Rorschach background or theme, I'd accept it. As for the text, leave it with the original two layers.
Ya the white line was just something I did not have time to remove, I had more time to work later on so I remade it to the second logo. And what is a Rorschach Theme?
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Ya the white line was just something I did not have time to remove, I had more time to work later on so I remade it to the second logo. And what is a Rorschach Theme?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorshack_test
@comic i am not sure if i should be offended or not....
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
@comic i am not sure if i should be offended or not....

You probably shouldn't; the red flame on the left does reflect over itself like a Rorschach Reflection, so I can see where he got the idea from Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 65 of 68
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours