k, it did indeed.

Back ot...
Well, I probably won't get much done tonight on the tutorials, since it is Sci-Fi friday, and the new stargate episodes are on, and the New Battlestar Galactica... Smile
Surprised Now we see that TI-Freak is not completely calc-obsessed! Heathen! Just Joking
rivereye wrote:
I could attempt to design you a site, now that I know CSS

I'd appreciate that.
send me a rough design and I will see what I can come up with
Ok. Any particular file type you want it in?
nope, whatever works for you
Kuro wrote:
Surprised Now we see that TI-Freak is not completely calc-obsessed! Heathen! Just Joking
rivereye wrote:
I could attempt to design you a site, now that I know CSS

I'd appreciate that.

lol, yes, I do like other things than calcs... Smile

As a matter of fact, I kicked some serious butt on AOEII today... Very Happy
Age of Empires? I play that a lot. Not online, though. Yet...
I like playing death match games, with one ally, and 4+enemies, on islands... Smile
I like:
Myself+1 or 2 allies
As many enemies as possible
any terrain with water (I've found that if I can build a dock, I win, at least against comp opponents)
It's always interesting watching how many stupid moves the computer makes in a game. Smile
lol, the dumbest one I have seen was my 1 ally gave me all his resources after getting a market, and surrendered, leaving me to 5 other people... I still one, but it wasn't easy...
I like when comp players' villagers sit in the middle of farms and do nothing, even when attacked. Quite amusing.
lol, yup. Smile

back ot...

I have gotten a little more done, though I caught the few hour stomach flu... I hate getting those... Sad I am all better, but I slept through most of this afternoon, and it is now 10:00...
Yar, I got some kind of flu too, on this past Saturday. ==not fun. Sad
I hate when that happens. I hope things are going better for you
Eh, still feeling ungreat. Sad
I slept for the past 20 hours, now my body is sore, but my stomach ache is gone...
Nice. I had class today from 9am to 9pm, so I don't feel great. :S
Well, good luck on feeling better...

I got a lil more done on the tutorial, but as big as it is, it doesn't seem like a whole lote... Sad
Every little bit helps.
Hope all you flu people get better.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours