KermMartian wrote:
That's really really weird...no one else is getting those errors; it seems to be working perfectly now, including the Find User function. Check your firewall/security settings.

on the lowest possible security I get this:

That's because you're using Internet explorer. Mad
Laughing That's what I was about to say! Smile
well, I tried FF, and Safari, but when I made the screeny only IE was available
There's something wrong with your ISP then.
Are all the comps you tried on the same network?
I tried from home which connects through the local college via dial-up, and from school where they have a T1 line to Green Mountain Access
and it happened both times?? weeeeeeeird....
1. The find user thing doesn't do anything for me. It just centers the map on Australia.
2. Even with the map fully zoomed up on Massachusetts, I cannot find myself. Can anyone else?
3. I can't see Kerm either with the map fully zoomed or by find user search (see above)

Ugg... Sad
it's case sensitive - KermMartian, Chipmaster.
fun stuff, I wish I had that on my forums Sad
WTF I'm in Australia??? Unless, my entire life has been some kind of made up story for television. This is starting to sound like the Truman Show Evil or Very Mad Paranoid Evil or Very Mad . But, really I should be in New England at least. If not massachusetts???
xlibman wrote:
fun stuff, I wish I had that on my forums Sad

Kevin - do you have access to your database and php code? IF so, I'd be happy to build it for you. Smile
how about this, there isn't a single person in the state I am in, including myself. I like in Michigan, there is not one single flag in the state
Erm, it's not always completely accurate, and it discards people that it can't backfind a location for.
I'm not the only person in Canada am I?
Kevin should be as well...
he is there. Kerm, could my location non-existance come from posting from an Illinois home one time?
rivereye wrote:
he is there. Kerm, could my location non-existance come from posting from an Illinois home one time?

No, my script automatically finds which IP address you have posted from the most.
Chipmaster wrote:
WTF I'm in Australia??? Unless, my entire life has been some kind of made up story for television. This is starting to sound like the Truman Show Evil or Very Mad Paranoid Evil or Very Mad . But, really I should be in New England at least. If not massachusetts???

really? Hey, Im not the only New Englander here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours