really? is that why there's only the search thingy on the toolbar now?

and back on topic? has anyone else tried this yet>
i'll try it if you give me more screenshots Wink
Same here. No pix, no clix. Smile
This sounds like a great program, I have been needing one of these for a while, so I can convert a password program I made(CalculatorPasswordProtectionProgram). Can it convert lists into the Application Variable?

-Swivel
swivelgames wrote:
This sounds like a great program, I have been needing one of these for a while, so I can convert a password program I made(CalculatorPasswordProtectionProgram). Can it convert lists into the Application Variable?

-Swivel

It will still be able to be broken with [ON] though...
oh really? Sad that was on of the reasons I needed it, hmmmm, darn. Is there someway to prevent that?

-Swivel
Only writing it in ASM...Smile
dang, I am still trying to find the time to learn ASM Mad .

@Elf: Its not at all possible for you to be able to disable that is there? oh why do I bother. Rolling Eyes

Applications are written in ASM right? Is the compiler the only differance?

-swivel
Applications = ASM Programs. Both are compiled.
KermMartian wrote:
Only writing it in ASM...Smile

use ONBLOCK from Ticalc.org
Ah yes, that's good. I think learning ASM is more efficient though.
I am completely done except for coding the 8 buttons that manipulate the program/menu list

Since Im so close Im not going to update the demo until its done. the last 8 buttons will be the hardest, but expect a release by the end of this week.

btw...The screenies are still in the same directory linked earlier Smile
don't forget a manifest file to add fancy winXP theming support to it - otherwise its looking good
It is now done. Just have to build my binaries Smile
Yar, me harties, agreed. Argh.
@kllrnohj: did you get my email yet?
BTW, how difficult would it be for me to make this a web app, integrated with SC2? How complex is the core code?
[4 hours 16 seconds until tablet is won]
does your host support python?

and Im not allowed to release the source to the backend, but I can give you the bytecode for it and a list of how to use it.
Perhaps I could talk to what's-his-name then?
[3 hours 4 minutes 54 seconds until Tablet PC!]
if you can find his new email address....Ive found him on a couple of other sites, but they all have his old address. He hasn't responded to an email in about 9 months.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours