That is right! I have more tutorials on the way, for the 86. They will be basically the same thing the 83/83+ have, but made to work on the 86, of course. After that, comes the 82, and then maybe back to my other projects...
wow, a whole lot of work.
Very ambitious! Good luck with that.
Thanks, that will put me just one step closer to having a more complete tutorial listing...

This will also give me a chance (and excuse) to make RPG Starter Kit 86... Wink

Edit:

I decided to add the pending files... Smile They have been sitting there for a little while...
ROFL, that's always a good idea. I think I've figured out what's gonna be my theme for 3rd party file uploads here: DCS compatibility.
I didn't get much of a chance, sine I was in the wreckers more than at home... Sad Maybe I will have more time tonight to work on them. I was working on the info pages for the new files that I had uploaded for the asm resc page...
btw, I will soon be accepting files to add to my archive (as soon as I upload the script and get it set up)

Thanks to Alex10819 for it
You could have used the upload srcipt that I have...

Anywho, I posted 10 file info pages, and added 2 archive pages.

For some reason, I am now an imposter again... Mad
you can ALSO upload at my site Wink

(and i'm not an imposter! mwahaha!)
I am not an imposter now... I wish it would make up its bloody mind...
That's just because of server latency on my end. Razz
lol, darned servers! Razz

I won't be able to do any work on the site tonight, but tommorrow, I should be able to review at least 2 games, and write up 1 more tutorial for the 86 calcs...
good for you, and for some reason I am still an imposter, so I am about ready to get rid of the BE logo (Kerm, should I send you the HTML so you can look at it?)
If you want to give me FTP access, I'd be happy to fix it and also integrate your forum into the rest of your new site, otherwise I'll just look at the HTML and fix that if you'd prefer./
I can do that. The right now, the top and bottom sections that appear on all my pages are php includes, so I have a frame like system going on.

PM me to give me your desired pass on the ftp
Done. Hopefully this will fix this up. Smile
Shock I so need to complete the 86 tutorials and work on the 89 lessons...

There were 15 requests so far today for 89 programming and 4 for 86...
Shock ZOMG! That's impressive.
I know. I think tonight I will see about makin at least one more 86 tutorial, and post what I have... When it comes time to do the 89... Sad I still do not have enough knowledge to program the 89 basic...
Well, you could always get someone else to do those...

Page 1 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours