I could, and tried, but that never really panned out... Besides, I did make a program for the 89: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/338/33884.html

Not that great or creative, but it is a start... Smile I guess I will just have to take the time to learn it...
I'm sure you already noticed this, but in the first lesson of that it says "ASM" instead of "AMS". Other than that it looks like you're well on the way to an excellent 89 tutorial!
Actually, that is from someone else... Smile I haven't talked to him for a long time...

Edit: 86 tutorials lessons 1-3 posted, 3 needs to be completed though...
Give me an outline of what you want covered and I can sketch out an 89 tutorial...I could work on it intermittently to improve it when I get the time.
Well, it would roughly follow the same as the 83/+ lesson plans, though since the 89 is more advanced with its basic, I probably would have done it slightly different...
BTW, has anyone been working on the new TI BASIC Book Wiki?
Not really, since I have a hard time finding time to make the tutorials for my own site... Laughing
ROFL, and obviously I have no time either. Very Happy
Yeah...

Has anyone looked at the new 86 tutorials?? I am gonna try to finish lesson 3 and work on the rest Saturday and Sunday...

I can't work on anything tonight, as it is SciFi Friday... Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Battlestar Galactica... Very Happy
Laughing...TV>TI? Never for me. Smile
I work on calc projects when there are commercials... Rolling Eyes Razz
Well, The 86 tutorials have only been up for less than a week, and search.com already has me #3 for "TI-86 Tutorials" Smile

Anyone know where there is a cloning facility that can accelerate the growth of a clone? It would be nice to work on the site around the clock... Very Happy Might actually get something completed if there were 3 of me around...
Dunno if I posted this, but Will White (Seklorean) has released a few of the lessons for the 86 asm and basic tutorials, and has given me permission to start adding them to the site. Smile

Keep this up, and my site will so pwn when it comes to tutorials. Very Happy
Indeedy. I think it's getting near time for me to help you arrange your site a bit. Smile
Whatcha mean by "arrange"?? Confused

I am very... curoius... Smile And a bit intrigued...
Sorry, I realized after I typed that that it sounded a bit critical, it wasn't meant that way at all. Smile
I just meant that when I made the buttons, perhaps we can get you an integrated forum and global php template like I use here to make it easier for you to manage your site.
That would be so awesome... Very Happy

And I didn't take it critically, I just was wondering. Smile I kinda thought you meant a css template system, and I was sorta right... Smile

I just added a "submit tutorial" page. Smile

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/uploadt.php
Awesome! And nice job with that upload form, it somehow looks very clean.
Thanks. Smile

It might be the shade of red that I used...

I know Will White will probably use it, I just hope others come to use it as well...
Cool, cool. Do you want to consider moving your site to maroon and black instead of moss and black then?

Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours