Well, if I change the color scheme, I will have to change the title pic (Which is kinda old, but since I have no skills with any image editors...)

I am thinkin either blue or red, with the black background... Probably blue, since you have maroon/red, and rivereye is green...
Blue would be cool. I think that would be nice.
Me too. The only things that would need to be changed would be the title stuff, and that is all in the javascript file you made me... hmm...

The biggest pain would be the forum. Crying that took forever to get that little bit done...
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Me too. The only things that would need to be changed would be the title stuff, and that is all in the javascript file you made me... hmm...

The biggest pain would be the forum. Crying that took forever to get that little bit done...

Eh, it wouldn't be that bad. Just let me know when you want to start in and we'll get on it.
I'll see what I can do on the forum also. All I have right now is getting my RPG done
Dealio, you could probably help me with some of the skinning.
Well, the first thing to do would be make the lay out, right? I might be able to help with that...

/me wished me understood css better... Neutral
Just start thinking about what layout you might want: header? links? sidebar? left or right? both? everything on the top? what items on each page? what items page-dependent? etc etc
Well...

What would be on all pages:
The title pic (which I need to come up with a new one...)
Links... That I will have to think a little bit about...

Page dependant:
The front page... it would need to still show the new files, the news, etc seperately, but I haven't decided how that would need to be accomplished yet...
The ainfo pages all have the exact same layout. As does the Archive pages...
Do you want a global user system, so users can log into the forum from anywhere and be able to access their user links from throughout the site?
Umm... I don't think so, because it has taken forever to get the amount of posts and posters that I have on my forum. I really don't want to lose the little amount that it has currently...
Ohhh, so you want to keep the forum you have? I was thinking of getting you a working phpBB forum; that's the only way I'd be able to integrate it very well. Sad
Well, if it is possible to figure out why the other forum died in the first place, and fix it, then I guess I would be able to move operations to it. Hopefully I wouldn't lose too many people to the change...

I will have to restore the Forum folder...
just remember, you only have one database
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Well, if it is possible to figure out why the other forum died in the first place, and fix it, then I guess I would be able to move operations to it. Hopefully I wouldn't lose too many people to the change...

I will have to restore the Forum folder...

Don't restore the forum, we'll just reinstall the latest version.
And having one DB is no problem.
So if I delete the current forum folder, (Which is currently residing in the trash can of cpanel) it won't hurt anything???

Also, do you need the login info again?
TI-Freak8x wrote:
So if I delete the current forum folder, (Which is currently residing in the trash can of cpanel) it won't hurt anything???

Also, do you need the login info again?

Yeah, I do. Thanks. Wink
I am pm'ing it to you know...

BTW, the search box looks cool, but needs to be moved...
he had it at a worse spot earlier today, taking up the entire top of the screen
ROFL!!! Laughing

Too bad I couldn't have seen it... Very Happy

Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours