rivereye wrote:
he had it at a worse spot earlier today, taking up the entire top of the screen

I was adjusting the divs when you were on, that's why you saw that. Where you prefer I put it now?
Is it small enough to fit in with the user tools on the left??
Yeah, but I wanted to keep it separate somehow. Idea How about to the far right next to the nav buttons at the top?
How bout centered under the buttons? Very Happy
Eh, I dunno, I think that the top thing is tall enough as it is. I think that down about 128px would be perfect. Smile
Well, to me, that would be the best place. You might replace the text/link Search with the search box...
Ohh, that's what you meant; actually, I'm going to remove that completely and make both the forum & site go through the same form. Hmm...
Sounds cool. Smile

I am gonna see about adding the rest of the games into the archives today. I started on xxr, and got the info page completed, but I do not have it in the actual archives yet. Plus there are 5 other games I believe in the pending folder awaiting approval...
Good stuff. we can arrange a time when we're gonna start in on your site.
Alright. Smile

I have been working on the archive pages, cleaning up the existing pages, and will hopefully get the last of the progs uploaded...
Cool, that should make it easier.
Well, What I did mainly was go through each archive page, and remove the large <h1> text above the tables that identified the page, because along the top border already did that. And alot of the pages didn't have "Archives" in the title bar, and now that is fixed. I think things look a lil nicer now. I also noticed that one of my archive pages still used the old image map system, and that was fixed. I still have to go through and remove that system on most of the ainfo pages, and put in the js code... But then, if things are going to be changed to css, that really wouldn't matter, would it?
No, it really wouldn't; the PHP will be a completely separate header from the js one.
I am curious though, how does one implement css into a page? Is it similar to the js script?
There's a good way and a bad way. The good way is to link rel to a stylesheet stored as a text file. The bad way is to embed it:

Code:
<style>stuff</style>
I see... Well, it is helpful to know that anyways... Smile
You'll learn CSS eventually; it's actually not as hard as it seems.
I really need to get back to learning php... CSS isn't that much different from html command wise, is it???
there are some diffrences

Code:

.head{
Postition:relative;
color: #FFFFFF;
}

you get the idea

Also, there are three ways for a CSS sheet, external sheet (a .css file), and internal sheet (between the <style> tags), and inline sheet ( <something style="CSS stuff">)

Inline overrides internal which overrides external

Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours