Nice! Does that mean this is your 92nd file?
That is on my website? sorta. I kinda screwed up with the ccount program, so there is really only 90 on there.

On a side note, only ten more programs to go through and optimize. I wrote down on paper all the amounts of mem each prog took up in RAM, so I will be able to display a before and after. Smile (oh, this is for the 83+ version, the 83 version will happen after this. Smile )
Awesomeness. I can't wait. Smile
Well, only a few more progs to go...
What kuind of time frame are you looking at? 1 week? 1 day? 1 hour? Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:
That is on my website? sorta. I kinda screwed up with the ccount program, so there is really only 90 on there.

On a side note, only ten more programs to go through and optimize. I wrote down on paper all the amounts of mem each prog took up in RAM, so I will be able to display a before and after. Smile (oh, this is for the 83+ version, the 83 version will happen after this. Smile )

/me pulls out link cable...me waits.....
This evening, if things go well. Smile I really shouldn't have to do too much in testing, as I am just comparing the 83+ version to the 82 version, and making sure I get all the optimizations completed...

Ok, only two more progs to go, but they are the largest that need to be optimized.

prgmD3PL, which is currently at 3139 bytes, will hopefully be brought down around 3000. prgm D3SC, which is currently sitting at 2386, will hopefully be brought down below 2000 bytes, as there are lots of 0->A etc, which can be gleaned down alot by using the Delvar command... Smile
at some point, I should probably stop hitting refresh.... Smile
Sadly, I was stuck in the wreckers until midnight last night... Sad

On the plus side, only one more prog to complete, and that shouldn't take very long. If I get left alone during lunch, expect the new version then. Smile
elfprince13 wrote:
at some point, I should probably stop hitting refresh.... Smile

Very Happy rofl.
What precisely are these wreckers you speak of on occasion?
The tow trucks, ie the top two pics at http://geocities.com/thorneycroft_225/wrecks.htm

I am nearly complete with the last program!!!! I will plan on the release around noon my time today. Smile

Quote:
prgmD3PL, which is currently at 3139 bytes, will hopefully be brought down around 3000. prgm D3SC, which is currently sitting at 2386, will hopefully be brought down below 2000 bytes, as there are lots of 0->A etc, which can be gleaned down alot by using the Delvar command...

See if this isn't optimizing! Razz

prgmD3PL is now 2891 and prgm D3SC is now at 1561. I plan on submitting this game for review by the BE if you don't mind... Smile

Also, Can I get a pic (.8xi) that has the BE logo on it, and then I can place like a serial number somewhere on it, that can be checked here????
lol...I once optimized 1500 bytes out of a program in one sitting. the original size was 5400 bytes and after optimizing it was around 3900.
Ok, here is the before and after of the program sizes:

AOD - 708 - 618
D3AR - 345 - 338
D3BA - 585 - 563
D3BB - 1505 - 1440
D3BE - 175 - 129
D3BF - 1179 - 1078
D3CS - 616 - 524
D3DE - 81 - 66
D3EN - 2611 - 2540
D3EX - 838 - 822
D3GA - 597 - 452
D3HP - 816 - 816
D3IN - 283 - 279
D3ME - 407 - 360
D3PL - 3139 - 2891
D3SC - 2386 - 1561
D3SH - 346 - 340
D3SS - 1030 - 1019
D3ST - 334 - 326
D3VI - 597 - 569
D3EC - 120 - 121

Totals: 18,971 - 16,852= 2,119 bytes saved.

I will rewrite the readme file, rezip the file and upload to ticalc and calcgames. It will most definitely be available for download at my site first though...

And I would like to note that not one Goto or Lbl can be found in this game. Smile
TI-Freak8x wrote:

Also, Can I get a pic (.8xi) that has the BE logo on it, and then I can place like a serial number somewhere on it, that can be checked here????

Mos' def. That's some impressive optimizing, did you do it via SC or by hand?
[3 hours 58 minutes 58 seconds until tablet is won]
All on calc. Smile

I am going to go ahead and release the game, then when you can get the image created, and a # specifically for AOD83+, then I will just update it. Smile
Word, I need to make an automatic system for this. :/
[2 hours 31 minutes 35 seconds until tablet PC]
Sure would make things easier...

I might try to run the game through sc2 later... Kalan
_vod of Omnimaga wants to try to optimize the game further, if he can... Smile I am 90% sure that it won't get much smaller...
If you got that much off it already, chances are there's not a great deal left to optimize. Smile
[2 hours 25 minutes 44 seconds until tablet PC is won!]
I will be loading it up in about 20 minutes. I have to get my lappy set up, and write the readme...
hurray....hurray...

Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours