ZMU : 433 bytes : In-game menu
ZOP : 645 bytes : Options menu
ZSI : 17 bytes : Sign text
ZST : 302 bytes : Start game program, sets up lists and variables
ZTD : 177 bytes : Displays the text for dialogues
ZWT : 18 bytes : Wait for key press prog
\theta\POKE : 1181 bytes : Title screen

Total: 15785 bytes
My PokeDex routine pushes 10k alone. So far, with all the GUI stuff I have completed, it is near 60k when everything is included into the program. Wink
Geez. Laughing

I will probably start in on the Pokedex routine once I make the inside of the buildings, so you can get at it. Smile
My sprite thing is gonna be ~300 bytes probably, maybe a few more or less depending.
Depending if you can find and kill the bug that is getting at you? Smile
I'm confident I can get it soon. Smile
Well, there are some people trying to help figure out what is wrong with your program... Razz

http://joepnet.com/hosted/maxcoderz/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=40187#40187
Posted it up there.
I listed the info from the first post in the other Pokemon topic... Here is his response...

Quote:
Um.. wow. Thats a lot of stuff. I noticed that you have some seemingly simple tasks that take up a lot of space. (mainly your "border drawing" program.) Might I make a recommendation?

The text im pokemon always takes place on the bottom half of the screen. Therefore, you can do it one of 2 ways:

(1) Save a pic of the screen and then clear out the text part using a loop of white lines before drawing the border

(2) Use the split mode. Use the top graph part for the image and the bottom text part for your text. Seeing as how this is a BASIC program, I promise no one will think it looks ugly.

Just a thought. Also, I find that storing my larger ammounts of data in string form rather than in lists tends to use a hell of a lot less space, both in the program and when loaded into RAM.

I posted a link to the latest beta for him to try... Smile I like his comment about the border program... *shakes head* I am begining to wonder if he thinks I am new at all of this...? Laughing
Very Happy It would appear that way from his comments...
Well, hopefully you will be able to get it straightened out, cause I want to see how cool it would look with the images in place... Very Happy
I wish I could figure out how to fix the screen so I can see the dates... <_<

Anyways, There was another release of a Pokemon beta thing, utilizing xlib... I wonder if someone is trying to tell me to stop working on mine or something...
I doubt it. I personally think xLib and related are corruptions of pure BASIC with perhaps an ASM lib or two. Smile
nah....if you can do it without xLib, do it.

and then post it to Omnimaga Smile
And to the Cemetech archives, of course, when I get submissions going! Smile
well I was thinking of how many Omnimaga programs use xLib, it would be nice to get some in that weren't.

@Tifreak: you could BasicBuilderize it. Im about 80 percent done. All the menus except save have been implemented, and then the buttons. Im not gonna update anything until it is done though.
Isn't the win32 one long complete though?
I doubt BASIC Builder would be able to handle what I got going here... Smile And I already have plans for an xlib game, but it will have to wait until I get the rest of these durned projects completed. (Can anyone say Mega Man? Very Happy)

Anyways, It has been a while since I bugged you last, but, any luck on the routine?
Well, Tilem stopped working, so I need to fix that up.
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I doubt BASIC Builder would be able to handle what I got going here... Smile And I already have plans for an xlib game, but it will have to wait until I get the rest of these durned projects completed. (Can anyone say Mega Man? Very Happy)

Anyways, It has been a while since I bugged you last, but, any luck on the routine?

I bet it would. since it makes Apps that sort of unlimits your file size, and you can have up to 255 programs and 26 pictures just in the app. plus you can use any pictures that are outside the app.

KermMartian wrote:
Isn't the win32 one long complete though?

yeah... Sad

Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours