Am I the only one seeing the big black block enveloping the left toolbar, or does anyone else see it?
That's because /me is doing the sidebar for the new template now. Smile
I see that! Looks very good!!! Smile I see you used several of my suggestions. Very Happy

Glad I could help in some very small way...
No prob. It now only uses three images: the RSS images, the round bullet, and the key image.
cool. I like the new skin, though it takes some getting used to
Yeah, I need to get the rest of the site into it. Check the news article.
I like the new design, though you need to make the side bar have the same color as the top...

I think I will let JPez post the topic on it, as there is a big storm front moving in right now... Sad
Fair enough. I need to lighten up the logo, too.
TiFrek, we got hit by the same system up here, but almost nothing happened really, and it was supposed to be the biggest storm of the season (which isn't hard to beat)
Aye, our worst was the 26.9" snowstorm last weekend.
well, the storm was supposed to hit us with 3 inches snow, then half inch freezing rain, then a few more inches snow. We got less than 2 inches snow total and very little rain. I would hate to be a Michigan Meterologist though. As the saying goes, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes
We had zero visiblity on and off for over 24 hours. Shock
Razz

We had a terrible rain storm. I was driving along, trying to get to a vehicle, and all of a sudden it was raining so hard, I could barely see the wiper blades on the windshield!!! It was really bad in some parts here...