16%  [ 1 ]
Ok
 0%  [ 0 ]
Not the Greatest
 33%  [ 2 ]
I dont like it!
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

The redesign of the site is really cool. I think it goes great with everything, its not completely redone but it looks alot better. What do you all think? Good job Kerm.

Good Idea

-Swivel
Thanks, I like it too; I think the extra color is good. I need to scale down the logo and change the brightness though.
Its good? I think its great, I am really impressed, not suprised, but impressed. Knowing your always do a good of a job at everything its hard to be suprised Laughing ......(ment as a good comment.) Great job on the site.

-Swivel
Smile Thank you. You can see what I've started to do as far as integrating the layout in the About section.
http://www.cemetech.net/about
Cool . That looks nice. I like it. Are you going to do that to the rest of the site? I can already see that it goes with the site theme that ti-freak made(it was ti-freak who made it, right? I think I do need to do a little research on things.....) Anyway, I think its a perfect design, the logo looks great with it, buttons, and just the theme itself is awsome, and I like the menu on the About page. It does good.

-Swivel
No, I did the whole design. Actually, TI-Freak8x was asking me to do one for him. Smile
lol, I just complained some of the stuff didn't fit, and other things kinda looked... bland...

I am happy with the way it looks now. Smile Definitely different...
Excellent. I'm moving the last of the forum links from the top of each page: I know where to put the messages thing, but any suggestions about the Search one?
I think all that stuff should have gone under the Logged In segment...
Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Look for a bit of an uptick in the coming days; I just sent a mass email.
I haven't recieved anything... Sad
Oh no, not again. I had this problem last time. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours