After seeing several links to my site this morning for questions on different errors the calcs can produce, I am thinking about making a FAQ for errors on the calcs, with what can cause the problems, and what to do about it.

Would anyone be willing to assist with this project? Smile
Sure, I'd be happy to do that, as long as it can be hosted here. Very Happy
I think having two copies would be ok... Very Happy I wouldn't really mind, since you let me host a copy of the basic tutor...

I also updated the look of the tutorials page. Smile

http://tifreakware.calcgames.org/tutorials.htm

Please let me know what you think... I think it looks more organized, but I could be wrong. Smile

I will soon be posting 86 asm and basic tutorials from will white. Smile Once he gets more of them completed that is...
That's looking really good! I need to make you those buttons though.
Thanks. Smile

I can't wait to start getting some of the asm tutorials posted... Smile tenniskid is going to post the ones for asm sound, made by greenorange (Realm of Zilak).

I am also thinking about contacting Kevin Kofler, to see if he would allow me to host a copy of his 68k asm tutorial...
Definitely do that. I think William White wrote an ASM sound one once, but it was....meh.
there already IS an error FAQ...

its called the manual! Rolling Eyes

seriously tho, the manual has a very detailed, very thorough list of errors and causes. Why reproduce whats already done?
Manual = sucks.
Let's put this up in the BASIC Book Wiki, too.
Yeah, but it isn't on my site, which is important. Razz

But alot of these n00bs don't seem to understand that their manual is on the CD that comes with the calc, so they don't bother reading it... That is why it would be nice to have the FAQ online...
I see someone has been spiffing up the wiki... nice job!! I didn't know how categories work exactly. Smile
http://www.cemetech.net/wiki/mediawiki-1.5.5/index.php?title=Main_Page
wasn't me... I haven't done anything with the site the past couple days... I really need to work on the archives on Wednesday... I think I am up to 10 files now... Razz