Minecraft for TI-84+ CSE?

Would be nice to have a simple "Mincraft" app on TI-84+ CSE!
The problem here is that it would still be resource intensive and probably couldn't be able to handle the load for minecraft.
willwac wrote:
Minecraft for TI-84+ CSE?

Would be nice to have a simple "Mincraft" app on TI-84+ CSE!
Your polls make no sense. Cemetech is the site that broke the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition news to the world; of course our members know about it. The danger of "Minecraft" games is that TI-BASIC newbies label after little ASCII homescreen game "Minecraft", accruing thousands of downloads and disappointing thousands of users.
Yes, I know that my poll made no sense, but you know...
That's what I tried to do over here.
Compynerd255 wrote:
That's what I tried to do over here.
And you did quite a good job! I hope that you will plan to port it over to the TI-84+CSE, if such a project is feasible once we know more about the hardware and its speeds.
There is also TinyCraft that I never finished, but I plan to make it open-source so people can finish it if they want Smile
Hayleia wrote:
There is also TinyCraft that I never finished, but I plan to make it open-source so people can finish it if they want Smile
you don't have the time and/or motivation to finish it yourself? Sad
KermMartian wrote:
Hayleia wrote:
you don't have the time and/or motivation to finish it yourself? Sad
I have enough motivation, but I don't have a lot of time at all. And maybe some other people are even more motivated than me Very Happy

useless edit 26th post

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours