Today I am 504,576,000 seconds old and counting! Very Happy

And as a birthday present, I got a new shirt to wear today, and a water pipe burst in my house, so I had to go find it Wink
lol, sounds like wonderful presents! Laughing
Happy bday. Awesome!
Quote:
lol, sounds like wonderful presents!

Yeah; the whole back of the crawlspace of my house was flooded, especially where the pipe was, and the control valve was near bursting (I hope it holds until the plumbers arrive...)
Ugh, hopefully your birthday will improve a bit.
Well, I just finished taking a test in marketing Very Happy I should hopefully get my score before I leave today...
Good stu...huh??? Marketing? Shock
Yeah...you know when you're in a non-Honors class, and then all of a sudden it feels like you're in a special-ed class because everyone's so a brain dead? Very Happy That would be this one. I'm really nt learning anything in this class...all of this is really obvious stuff...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Yeah...you know when you're in a non-Honors class, and then all of a sudden it feels like you're in a special-ed class because everyone's so <font color=red>censored</font> brain dead? Very Happy That would be this one. I'm really nt learning anything in this class...all of this is really obvious stuff...

I don't actually get that feeling too much in school, because I try to take as difficult classes as possible.
Same here; I tried to get into Small Business Honors, but they said that I didn't have the pre-req's Rolling Eyes Oh well, GPA booster Laughing
in my Media Com class, every time the teacher needs a term explained in technology, I am the one she asks. Lets just say trying to explain how goodle works is really interesting to these guys
rivereye wrote:
in my Media Com class, every time the teacher needs a term explained in technology, I am the one she asks. Lets just say trying to explain how goodle works is really interesting to these guys

-d+g? Laughing I can imagine your predicament.
Back on topic...now that I'm 16, I can apply for a job Smile Right now there's a computer repair shop near me that's hiring...I could be their only Linux techie Laughing
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Back on topic...now that I'm 16, I can apply for a job Smile Right now there's a computer repair shop near me that's hiring...I could be their only Linux techie Laughing

Good stuff...see if they're hiring.
better yet, you could be their coolest techie... (more pay)
Heh...they'd probably make some kind of crack about free software users getting paid $0. :S
Laughing Too bad there's not that much open source hardware out there Sad
Mmm, open source hardware. That would actually be kinda cool!
KermMartian wrote:
Mmm, open source hardware. That would actually be kinda cool!

that actually exists Wink

hardware w/ completely open specs
Right, that's what I was thinking. Got any examples?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours