KermMartian wrote:
Right, that's what I was thinking. Got any examples?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_source_hardware
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Yeah...you know when you're in a non-Honors class, and then all of a sudden it feels like you're in a special-ed class because everyone's so <font color=red>censored</font> brain dead? Very Happy That would be this one. I'm really nt learning anything in this class...all of this is really obvious stuff...

That's me in Algebra 2 class. Unfortunately I don't have Kerm's luxury in that I HAVE to take Algebra 2 Sad Maybe next year I'll feel like I'm actually in an honors class, or I'll just take AP Stats.
Laughing I <3 being in calc II and having done calc III over a year ago. Smile
Back to my birthday...

Okay, so I went to Outback Steakhouse yesterday to eat, and my experience was not a positive one.

First, I ordered a *non-alcoholic* beer, and they wouldn't sell it to me, so I was like WTF?...I think it's the same problem when I tried to order the wine marinated steak at another restaurant...although there may be no alcohol in it, if it says *beer* or *wine*, minors can't buy it...so I had to order a soda :angry: Then I ordered my dinner, and of course that had stipulations on it (at this point I'm rather aggrivated), so when my dinner finally arrived (late, and slightly cold), I had this tiny-a steak, with a VERY small potatoe on it. I ate the meal, and it did not taste all that good...dammit I cook better than that Laughing On top of all of this, there are NO bathrooms in that place, and I did not feel like I was in Australia...Overall, I would not eat there again :angry:
the outback here is great....(and it has bathrooms Laughing )
I've never gone to Outback Steakhouse; don't know of any in NYC. Sounds like it's not "no rules, just right" as they claim. Smile
they are not too bad here
I'd say the only restaurant that's really worth going to around here would be Applebee's Very Happy
Haven't gone there either - we miss out on fast food in NYC. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Haven't gone there either - we miss out on fast food in NYC. Smile

uh...outback and applebees aren't fast food....
and I though NYC had more fastfood per square mile than any where else in the world
Well, they do...but they're mostly McDonald's Laughing THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Well, they do...but they're mostly McDonald's Laughing THEY'RE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Well, our fast food is more non-chain fast food: burger joints, greek cafes, chinese restaurants, and korean delis.
Well, that too...but there are a ton of McD's all over the place Laughing
'tare indeed a fair number of them. Like the one across the street from my school. Smile
I have an infestation of Burger King's and Wendy's's...
Strangly enough, McDs far outnumber Wendys and Burger King around here.
Here in the RTP general area, we have plazas that are fairly spaced out, and I swear there's a different fast food joint in every one of them Laughing
Plaza ~ mall? Very Happy
What's RTP?
Plaza = large walk-around shopping center
RTP = Research Triangle Park (It's the area in between the three major universities down here where there are a lot of research corporations)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours