hotmail message wrote:
hello, i noticed that both you and I are working on mmorpg designed calculator games, the features yours has are the features my game is lacking, however, the features mine has are the features yours lacks (with reason, no data wasted-ex:i dont have super huge animations for each attack) If we worked together, (and added my unreleased "scource") we could make the best basic program, pretty much ever.

first off, your probably wondering what my program is, well, i have a website, so check it out http://bonk.bounceme.net. In version 1.0, you can save 20 accounts per calculator, but i thought that was wasteful. Version 1.1, there is only 1, and this version is by far the fastest, but not the prettiest. Version 1.2 has 6 "profiles." With the idea of pokemon, but not as childish in mind, we could have multiplayer battles of 6 on 6 after training individually, and using my "scource" program, we could have online battles.

secondly, your probably wondering what scource is. scource is what id like to call a basic engine. programs are stored in str0 (very few commands are supported, but enough to retreive, and send data, given a little cooperation) whats the advantage of having a program in a string? If can be edited by another basic program. Its not completely developed yet, but if taken to its full potential, online multiplayer could be possible.

Now if i've got you interested in my side of the programming, theres a couple of things i would like from you. Could you write an efficient multiplayer link port component to the program? Perhaps you could create the "story" portion to the program. And, if you see any ways to optimize the program, by all means.

There are a couple of things i really want to try and do. 1:no memory errors, constant memory errors are annoying enough to make you not want to play a game (in mine, there is one about every 1-2 hours, which is not bad) 2:only 1 program if at all possible, no one likes having to do any work to have a game to work on the calculator, idealy it could work, but lazy teengaers will not want to clog up their calculator with confusing files.

If there is any thing you have to say/request to know, please email back asap. I am eagerly awaiting your response, be it good or bad

Thanks a lot,
Brad Dorn

I sent him a reply, letting him know that he can sign up to my forums, and I would be willing to help with code and what not, but to take on another project at this point is kind of impossible... Rolling Eyes
Huh. I've never heard of him before, so I don't know what kind of programming skills he has, but he sounds fairly sincere. I look forward to see what happens with this.
Neither have I, and his website is a blank page...

Ohwell, if he signs up to my forums, we shall see how sincere he is. Smile Hopefully, I can get another programmer for TI-Freakware... Razz
Laughing Until I steal him away like I always do. Wink
I still have lachprog... Wink And a couple others that you don't have, cause you don't visit my forums that often... Razz
Yargh, I better go do some prostheletyzing (definitely spelled that one wrong).
huh? Confused

Please don't use big words here, there are people you have to consider with a lower IQ than you... Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Yargh, I better go do some prostheletyzing (definitely spelled that one wrong).

it means trying to convert someone to a cause(usually used in reference to religion).
Aye, elfprince is correct. Edit: "prostheletizing"
I thought that spelling looked funny....
So did I, twas the 'y'. Smile