I dont back up my site whenever I make a major change. I backup my database every week.

I have a mirror server on my harddrive that I use to test stuff before going live
I back up my site about weekly - it takes ~30 sec to download my site backup. I just tried a dl of your site, and it took less than 10 sec to download...
You must have a fast internet connection then...
I'm connecting at school (that's the only place I have internet unless I'm borrowing wireless), so I get upwards of 2MBPS usually.
people who dont encrypt their wireless are idiots....most people dont set passwords on their routers if its only a home network
Tell me about it. I've noticed a marked decrease in the number of unlocked WAPs around of late.
on the bus ride to school through a RURAL area, my friend and I go past 15 unsecured Wi-Fi networks in a 6 mile stretch. we have almost continuous Wi-Fi for the trip so we can check our email on his laptop....actually he hasn;t secured his network yet either....but we are the only ones around with knowledge in this area so its probably okay for now
Yeah, I must have a configuration issue, because I can't seem to get on even 4-bar open nets...