i wish i had a cable to hook this up to the computer
when i got mine from school it only had that link to connect calc to calc...
and i don't even use it for math Razz
Laughing None of us do anymore. Smile
I do...lol..
So anyway, let's review

>> scrollbug
>> basic execution?
and add the error handlers
>error handlers
>scroll crash
>basic execution
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but when I ran a basic game, the text output locations were off. They were correct when executed through the prgm menu, though.
Thanks. Smile That's what I meant by BASIC Execution errors.
>error handlers
>scroll crash
>basic execution
No problem. I am new to this forum, but i have had previous versions of doors. I think it is a neat little project, and I am looking forward to the non-buggy final version to come, along with the external hardware support. Any chance that you will be including MirageOS ASM support? All I saw was Mirage BASIC support included, but since I don't have any ASM games on my calc right now I can't say for sure. If it was included, that would pretty much cover most of the assembly needs of the gaming world.
Indeed. I have researched MirageOS support and it looks like it might not be as formidible as I expected: in fact, most of the routines are just for MOS GUIs, so I wouldn't have to write those.

Welcome to Cemetech!
Welcome to Cemetech! Smile

And I would have answered the question, but saw Kerm answered before I could (i.e. looked at the topic review window...) Smile
Haha, nice. I should make SAX tell you that "so and so is composing a reply in topic"
KermMartian wrote:
2. Yes you can. Confused
3. Ummmm....what do you mean?

2. You can only have one PRGM in a folder at once. Basicly only one in any folder at once. It will not move my other prgms into a folder. It moves one but I try the other and it screws up and wont move it. No crashes, it just wont respond.

3. Well, I have never used Stop. But the first PRGM I used it closed the prgm after running it in DCS but it did not return to DCS like it should, it went to the home screen.

-Swivel
2. I've never run into that before. Can you try to duplicate it?
3. Then someone else did.
2. I found that non associated files cannot be moved into folders. I tried moving one file that i made a DCS icon for and it moved, but it was'nt untill after I added an Icon to my other program that it moved. It would just sit there like I was'nt doing anything.

3. I found the problem. the problem was that I had a program accociated with another, and when I closed one of them the only way to close the other was to put a Stop code in the program. This was with using my older version of TInternet. Which by the way, I am almost finished making the TI-NET branch of prgms for the calc to work.

-Swivel
2. OK, so you could only get progs with DCS icons to move? What kind of programs were the ones that wouldn't move?
KermMartian wrote:
2. OK, so you could only get progs with DCS icons to move? What kind of programs were the ones that wouldn't move?

I think he meant that the folder would only let him have all DCS with icons, or all without icons....
Oh, ok. I'll see what I can do.
KermMartian wrote:

The regular TI BASIC progs were basicly not even allowed in side a folder, the only types i've tested right now are DCS and TIBASIC, but only DCS would move, TI BASIC would'nt.

-Swivel
But multiple DCS files would move? This is a very strange error/bug...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours