That would be a lot of stats as well...I guess the idea splittin stats off to each list will probably be the best bet...

*Please excuse my lack of quick replies, as I am currently doing my taxes, which is a pain because of my deductions for work, I have a huge list to go through...*
TI-Freak8x wrote:
Entering houses is next. I am thinking that I will need help with the Pokemon data, getting it put on the calc...

I'll get this for you. I have it all done already. I'll post a link a little later.
TI-Freak8x wrote:
That would be a lot of stats as well...I guess the idea splittin stats off to each list will probably be the best bet...

*Please excuse my lack of quick replies, as I am currently doing my taxes, which is a pain because of my deductions for work, I have a huge list to go through...*

thats why we are on a forum, not IM

kirb wrote:

TI-Freak8x wrote:

Entering houses is next. I am thinking that I will need help with the Pokemon data, getting it put on the calc...

I'll get this for you. I have it all done already. I'll post a link a little later.

w00t for kirb.... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
lol.

I just need to get it figured out on calc. Then things should go easier... Smile
http://nerdyproductions.sobertillnoon.com/members/data.zip
winzip keeps telling me it is not a valid archive fiile...
I reuploaded (same link)...I would suggest getting WinRAR or 7zip instead of WinZip. It doesn't support that many archive types.
Ok, I shall look into those... Let me see if it downloads this time...
Get 7zip - winrar has an annoying nag screen.
7zip.com????

Also, seems I must have donesomething right with Pokemon, no one is complaining too severely...
JFGI. Wink
http://www.7-zip.org/
I suppose JFGI means "Just Frakkin Google It"?? Laughing
Essentially, yes. But for you, I don't mind doing it for you, considering how much you help me out with the site and stuff. By the way, have you noticed the insanity of the postfrequency of late? 32 replies for this in a couple of hours.
KermMartian wrote:

lol...just the bugs that I mentioned on the previous page
I think that this project is much more done, judging by playing it, then the 1% your sig suggests, Dan... Very Happy
indeed that would seem to be the case. manual data entry is time consuming, but not real hard
Definitely. After you finish this, will you complete Star Trek? Very Happy
you should update your siggy a little.
I think my siggy could use updating too.
Anyway, back ontopic.
elfprince13 wrote:
indeed that would seem to be the case. manual data entry is time consuming, but not real hard

Maps are quite tedious and time consuming (maybe 2-3 major areas a week), but then again, I have a lot more stuff to get. And if you'd like TI-Freak, I could get you the dialog for the first few maps (up to Viridian City as of now).

Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours