We already have 6 people entering, and more to come by tomorrow. We don't need a huge crowd, we just want to hold a contest. If we got two people, and found a great member, we'd be satisfied.
Cool! I suspect you might get some entries of people interested in participating in a contest but not particularly enthusiastic about joining any group (nothing against your group per se).
If you don't want to join but want to submit, we'll accept it, but the most you can get is a RUNNER UP.
I'll be competing for full membership.
Radical Pi wrote:
ZOMG That was my entry idea.

:-p

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/374/37415.html

I should finish it. also, Im using a similar idea for Frog RPG
Hahaha. Great minds think alike. Smile
too true, too true....but we digress
So anyway, we'll see how that turns out. When will you announce prelim results?
Speaking of prelim results... I actually have to start coding! I'm behind schedule. I do have a break from school, but I don't use that time wisely... Strangely enough, I seem to get my BASIC projects done faster while I'm at school. I guess the classes are so boring, or the teacher so bad, that I stop paying attention, pull out my noteboook, and start some coding. I think I've done enough research to know what I'm gonna code for my Battleship though.
elfprince13 wrote:
I would say that a scrolling graphical map in pure Basic is groundbreaking.
Except that it's been done before.
really? can I see?
By pre-lim results I assume you mean how many people entered. I'll say that later today as I'm waiting on a few invitations.

If you are working on other projects that haven't been released yet, and you don't want to start a new project, remember, you can still enter that! I hope that will change your minds. I was looking forward to a few of your entries (elfprince). If you want, remember, it can only be for the runner up prize, and you get the same exact fun.
sry, my frog game wont be ready in time. I just had baseball practices start and that takes a lot of time away from programming.
Elfprince: Metroid??
what do you mean metroid? im not working on a metroid game.... Question Confused
Ok, elfprince. It's too bad though.
Sorry, not Metrioid, Contras.
http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?download=95
Contra was being made by someone else... Outerlimit Software, if I remember correctly...
*sigh*
Quote:

Quote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Except that it's been done before.

Quote:
really? can I see?

Quote:
Elfprince: Metroid??

Quote:
Sorry, not Metrioid, Contras.
http://www.unitedti.org/index.php?download=95
I guess I misunderstood, sorry... Sad

/me goes hides in a closet Evil or Very Mad

Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours