Buy one and wear it
 84%  [ 32 ]
Buy one and never wear it
 5%  [ 2 ]
Not get one
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Haha, much better Smile

I actually really dig the slogan on the sleeve.
Except it says "cemetech" instead of comictech and I was thinking red instead of white
comicIDIOT wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
I think a shirt would be cool with this on the front.
It would probably be a red t-shirt with this on the front and something cool on the back.

BOOM

Actually, I would like this one if it was maroon (and actually said Cemetech Razz).

On such shirt, you might need to make the bolt so it doesn't seem to have a shadow, though, because I fear that when printed on the clothing piece, some people might think that you spilled some questionable stuff or food on your shirt.
DJ_O wrote:
Actually, I would like this one if it was maroon (and actually said Cemetech Razz).

On such shirt, you might need to make the bolt so it doesn't seem to have a shadow, though, because I fear that when printed on the clothing piece, some people might think that you spilled some questionable stuff or food on your shirt.

I think it would look good in red or maroon like the cemetech color.
(you know, they're about the same)
It might look ok on blue too, but you would have to test that...
Yeah I actually would recommend maroon or maybe even the brown-ish orange color that the site actually uses. Red would be nice too, but the problem with red t-shirts is that the color wears off much faster than any other then they look ugly.
Qazz42 and tifreak8x suggested that we wear Cemetech shirts at Maker Faire, which I think is an awesome idea. Anyone care to make a small contribution of funds and/or opinions on a shirt provider (especially the ones Tari suggested!) and design, possibly in exchange for a shirt if the donation would cover one? Smile
When and how much?
elfprince13 wrote:
When and how much?
ASAP and it looks like ~$22 per shirt for most of the places. I'll also need people's sizes.
I assume we would be able to get one in the future, like maybe a few months from now? I don't have $22 right now.

Also, would this be for the polo or regular t-shirt? (Is it safe to assume that women's shirts would be easy to get, too? I know some custom t-shirt companies around here only sell in unisex or male sizes)

What was the final design? Something like what Comic posted at the top of this page?
oh snap, that's in like 2 weekends. maybe I'll see if I can come down for that.
elfprince13 wrote:
oh snap, that's in like 2 weekends. maybe I'll see if I can come down for that.
You should! I even put you down as one of my helpers, just in case you can make it. I'll also be posting that planning topic to help us figure out what to show off at the Faire.

Catherine: Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I think both of the places I looked at offer men's and women's sizes.
Awesome Smile
I would buy any cemetech shirt that was made Smile
I would probably buy one, and wear it proudly, too!
NECROBUMP!!!!!!

I'd buy a shirt too!
Lets design one first!
Edit: I'm working on one right now!
I WANT ONE!!!

PT_ wrote:
I WANT ONE!!!

Thanks Custom Ink! Very Happy

I seriously hope that Cemetech shirts are made. I like some of the previous designs that were posted Smile.
Oh wait, we need personal shirts as well!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours