Every few seconds there is a loading bar in the top right of the screen. I just recently noticed that there is also a message at the top left that says. "Haha I win-Kerm" What is up with this? Confused
Hehe...you shall see. Smile Mwahaha. Actually, that loading bar only shows up once per 30 seconds.
[paranoia]Are you talking to me on that thing because it says my name in it[/paranoia]
Laughing As a matter of fact, I was... Evil or Very Mad
its annoying, thats what it is - so is the loading, and so is/was the java popup boxes!
It's freaking me out man Cool
The loading is just a debug thing. I'm gonna remove that. And I shall also script how to deal with 302 errors.
What is the purpose of this? Can we (the normal members) use it too?
yes you can! I was editing it manually for now though Smile
whats the welcome to SAX message on the side?
Read the rest of it. If you just wait on a page, it updates without refreshing the entire page!!
Im seeing things temporarily popping up in the side bar and then they dissappear. only the 4 oldest ones are showing
It should look like this:
I cant see the picture.. anyway it worked for a sec, and then went back how it was.
Fixed the pic. Is that what you're seeing?
no. Im only seeing the bottom 4 items. also the Welcome to Sax link is broken
ik, I removed that topic. It was just a test thing. So what browser are you using then?
ie and its broken really bad...I sugest you look
Just fixed something. Gimme a screeshot from when it's begaving seminormally.
well, the sidebar is working now. the page was showing up at the bottom, and then disappearing on the first reload. that seems to have been fixed though.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours