Umm... I have...
would you care to share a link?
yeah, lemma find some examples.
You do know that people need to actually CLICK the ads for you to make money, Kerm?
thats easy....I never mind helping site owners make a little money by clicky-clicky-clicking
Cool. Cool You should visit my site more often. Razz
done
w00t. Good Idea
jpez wrote:
You do know that people need to actually CLICK the ads for you to make money, Kerm?

Untrue. You also get money per 1000 impressions, eg pageviews.
which here could be a lot....now we know why Kerm added in the refreshing Very Happy
That's the thing though - it DOESN'T refresh! That's the beauty of AJAX. Smile
perhaps it should just refresh the ads part....
Laughing That would be cheating though. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
jpez wrote:

Untrue. You also get money per 1000 impressions, eg pageviews.
TRUE. You get paid for clicks only. That whole $/1000 impressions is confusing -- I was dissapointed to find out that it only calculates the amount you make per 1000 impressions rather than actually paying you per 1000.
you know, it wouldn't be hard at all to make a bot that auto-clicks those links like every 20 - 30 seconds (or whatever) in Python....
sadly, I think google keeps track the IP addresses, so you only want to click each ad once per page.

anyway, we should STOP talking about this, or Kerm wont get any money at all.
Kllrnohj wrote:
you know, it wouldn't be hard at all to make a bot that auto-clicks those links like every 20 - 30 seconds (or whatever) in Python....

No! Bad! Sad We'll see. I'll probably try out the ads and see how they work with the site. Anyone know if AdSense pays to Google?
google gets money for it if thats what you mean.
Woops, typo. Anyone know if Adsense pays to PayPal?
Talk to Z at calcgames. He should be able to give you the details. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours